User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: WoS Ch10 - The Forest of Dreams

    Well it is safe to say that this chapter is a big reason why I went ahead to write this story. Cover Art is a screenshot from the Original Show, ...

    Jul 31
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Four: The Hospital

    Ahh teacher interference! How unfortunate XD Neus saying, 'oh well, he came to check Marnie's foot but he never leaves right away because he needs to make sure we still ...

    Jul 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Fantasy Re: WoS - Aftermath

    Cover Art is a screenshot from Episode 9 of the Original Show. Questions: 1) What's your initial reaction to the Aftermath? 2) What were your favourite parts and why? 3) ...

    Jul 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, General Re: Help, I've Fallen Overboard

    I love it when ppl reply to reviews :) It could spiral into interesting conversations ^^ well I am old (get of my lawnnnn) so I wasn't familiar with that ...

    Jul 28
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Three: The Farm

    Lol I had to giggle at that so yesss!!!

    Jul 28
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Three: The Farm

    Oh I do like that last one abt her hating the festival :) I don't think Malcolm has time for food when they are under attack but if Cherry is ...

    Jul 28
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (5/16/55)

    I GET IT NOW. She can't eat ice cream because she's a ghost!!!! Ahhh that makes so much sense!!! Also you do not need to change anything because ofc Raisa ...

    Jul 28
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Candy for a friend

    Will read it tmr 💜🖤

    Jul 27
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Two: The Hospital

    Well you do have the farm stuff and idr farm stuff happening in the first episode of TWD xd (Also England is a new location so...! =D)

    Jul 27
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter One: The Farm

    I'm really glad you found my running commentary helpful :3 Thanks for the explanations and happy editing!

    Jul 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Action / Adventure Re: Drown Well Oaks twisted reality

    Maybe you could make this more obvious in narration?

    Jul 25
  • Short Story » Horror, Fantasy Re: The Forest

    Oh it was very short so I don't have a good grasp on your style yet. It was definitely interesting to read tho! Thanks for the explanations yet I feel ...

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Satire, Dramatic Re: The Ultimate Gambler

    but you said all interpretations are fine qq

    Jul 17
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Wildflower's Cry

    Thanks for the reply! I am always so unsure with poems so I'm really happy that you liked my thoughts

    Jul 17
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Jacob is dead--fpotp concept chapter

    Hmmm well maybe you could write that?

    Jul 16


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi