User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 4

    Believe it or not, I got unreasonably excited walking home from work today, knowing I get to read Ch4 later =D [And then the wife had ~plans~, so it’s MUCH ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Other, Teen Fiction Re: You…you don’t like me?

    Alrighty, I think I remember most of your characters in this folder :) Oh and lookit, my 400th review =D And the dialogue formatting strikes again. Commas, creeper, commas. Oh ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Short Story » Realistic, Lyrical Re: A flower has dulled

    Ok I realise I am horrid at anagrams or whatever it means to rearrange words so I’m already stuck at the crossed-out letters xd But I am already intrigued by ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: See no evil chap 1

    Saw you doing reviews and decided to prioritise your story 😊 Hm you start with high emotion and that’s difficult to maintain over a narrative. Because we start in-medias-res with ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Downfall of Echiverri - Chapter 1

    Hallo raindrops :3 Saw you doing some reviews last month and decided to give priority to your story ^^ Hmm let’s begin with a story telling advice: passive sentence like ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 3

    Good morning, yosh. Starting with Nylon this time around 😊 Hm I had the thought if Lily and Cody talked abt the amulet a bit more that you could use ...

    Dec 9, 2025
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: pacing

    Hi canopy, I didn’t forget that you’re the first person to write on my wall. So let’s check out this poem of yours :3 I rly like the line full ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Discplane

    Ah so if I understand this correctly, you’re not going to post more chapters of this here but instead want us to come to webtoon for more? Maybe you should ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 2

    Alright, second chapter. I’m slow today but I hope this helps you anyway :3 I like this image: “echoing in waves that seem to chase after Lilian.” I do enjoy ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: In The Mirror

    Oh I already like this summary, very intriguing! I don’t think I like this description: “Besides this hint of masculinity, his perfect skin is completely unblemished“ I get that the ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Living without Looking

    First of all, I like the name of the poem. Let’s see if it ties into the actual text itself! Ohh I like this: but I never really looked outside ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 1

    There we go. Finally made it back to this story. It’s gonna be weird since I know something of the characters already =D …And we begin with a verrry long ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: My 7-Step Emotional Recipe

    Ah already the first line of Step 1 captured my attention. Nice comparison! Also the fact that when you are already down, you’re helpfully remembering all the other stuff you ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Pearly gates to your beauties hands, Chapter 1, Angel

    Hia Smetana! Glad to see you’re writing novels =D Let me get straight into it. “Adam asked his mother“ that is redundant bc he already addressed the speech to his ...

    Dec 8, 2025
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: 10 ways to Kill

    Good morning, dove! „and their gaze shifts towards me” oh I could feel the DREAD in that line. And I like how you describe the voice of the narrator, that ...

    Dec 8, 2025


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird