User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: Rage Against the Tide

    Hi rebel, Watch me procrastinate in real time while I look at this poetry work of yours xd Hmm my first thought is that these lines would work really well ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Para La Princesa Isa

    Aww I like that you write poems for birthdays :3 Let me look at it too! I like the descriptions in the first stanza, a solid start! Feels very immersive ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter 3:Statement #1. Outbreak.

    Good morning 😊 Let me get right into the review. I feel like you could have read over this again before and after posting. YWS swallowed some of your punctuation ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Narrative Re: ***

    Hi Ravena 😊 I rly think those lines are a very good explanation: That He or his kingdom could exist In a distortion even more intricate Like it would make ...

    Dec 11, 2025
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: Man becomes monster

    Oki final review of the day. Hi again creeper :) So the last thing I read of this folder is how Caspar died and you told me that little Suzanne ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Incompletion

    Hi hello! I have come for your story in the Green Room, let’s have fun 😊 I really like this stream of consciousness in your opening paragraph. I also really ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 8

    Hi yosh, looks like I’m finally all caught up. Now you actually gotta write and edit the next part. And yes, I will be watching for ~dialogue formatting~ But first, ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Other » Lyrical, Supernatural Re: George and Gavin were born

    Hi creeper 😊 Here for yet another of your stories ^^ I really like the final line of the poem, the image of envy and rage running so deep that ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Romantic Re: Not Strong Enough: Chapter Two

    Ok not bold. Good. I approve. Things can only get better from here =D Can you thoroughly enjoy something when you’re actually looking at your phone the entire time? oô ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Not Strong Enough: Chapter One

    Hi hello! I saw your other chapter in the Green Room but decided to…actually read it from the beginning :3 That said. Why is everything in bold @.@ I find ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Waiting is not fun, but good things come to those who wait…right??

    Okay, more Bart and Marcus. Gotcha. “why did Mrs. Walsh let them” Let them what? Complete the sentence @.@ I’m also a bit confused abt where in the timeline we ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: I Knew a Boy

    Hey Tao, came to lift this out of the Green Room 😊 I rly like your first paragraph, setting up who this boy is. And the final line of that ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: NYLON - 5

    So, did my 2 GR reviews and can come back to this =D I like how you set the scene here. Wished for like a tinnny reminder on where exactly ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: Trashy Band Losers - Chap 1 - Accident Prone - Updated a lil

    Good morning! I hope you have an excellent day! Saw your story pop up and figured, I’d check it out first thing today ^^ First note is grammar tho xd ...

    Dec 10, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Past the Windowpane chapter 5

    Hey there, since I started reading from the beginning, I thought I might as well continue =D Also wanted to address some of the stuff you said under ch4. First ...

    Dec 9, 2025


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk