User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Within Willow Creek: Chapter 2

    The dice called for chapter 2 almost immediately so I am back yet again :3 First of all tho, I’m not sure abt this sentence: “the more distance the world ...

    Jan 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Other, Other Re: Within Willow Creek

    Ah okay, the italics are a running theme, I see! Hmmm I find it a bit odd that you switch between Sere and Serana in narration without good reason. If ...

    Jan 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: ​Chapter Three: Pain O’clock

    And now I am all caught up with Nova 😊 I guess you will have to post new chapters now hehe “like he's about to invade a country.” LOL Oh ...

    Jan 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Two: Welcome to Nowhere

    Good Morning :3 Time for chapter 2 of Nova I like this description! “The house looks like it’s part of the forest, like it grew there instead of being built.” ...

    Jan 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Agents of Time: Chapter One; The Mansion

    Well look at what got chosen as the final task of the day =D Hia Lady, I’m looking forward to our new and improved, more competent heroes =D Something’s not ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Fanfiction Re: Sins Of The Father Chapter One: The Father, The Son & The Unholy Ghost. (Part. 1)

    Hi Moth, I came for the next chapter. It took me a while but see, it can be done =D I like this first paragraph a lot more than the ...

    Jan 8
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Literature Re: Woman in Black

    Hio! I saw you being online earlier and wanted to check out the stuff you write :3 I already like the first paragraph :3 We get a strong feel for ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 2

    The Dice are biased =D Here we are again, let’s see where our mentally unwell sylph is going :3 Hmmm again I feel like you front-load wayyy to much description. ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 2

    In my country we are calling this the looping order. Like with knitting! Don’t look that up. Siiigh No wonder I was so thrown off by chapter “2” Let’s find ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Literature Re: Eternal Beauty | Chapter 3

    So after a weird detour over the prologue I have finally reached Ch2. And my usual spiel continues: beautiful sentences 😊 But I do have things to say other than ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 1

    So since there’s no more Loosely Lawful to read and your NovMo project isn’t out yet, I put a slot of “something else from Vento” on my dice rotation [yes, ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 15: To Life

    Ya know that it’s the AN itself that makes me not want to read this every time I open this chapter? I just… I really hate it when authors throw ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Forsaken Race - The Hidden Truth: Chapter 1

    Hey Ravena, the dice chose you again (you have 2 stories in the running after all =D) I really like the beginning already, and how clear it is that we’re ...

    Jan 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Delirium - Chapter 2

    So I lit up a candle in celebration of the dice choosing Delirium Ch2 😊 And we’re still sticking with Lydia, good to know. Let’s see what diabolical things the ...

    Jan 7
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: Book book

    Good Morning! That is a very long chapter. Have you thought about maybe breaking it up into multiple uploads to make it more palpable to readers? Second thought of the ...

    Jan 7


Think of all the beauty still left around you, and smile.
— Anne Frank