User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Fidget spinners and conversation winners

    Let’s see if I can find the plot again. The reviewing plot that is. It’s important for Project Violet Victory ! Okay I find this first paragraph really hard to ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 3: Special

    …I actually think I lost the plot on the entire Green Room. My life is reviews. I don’t know what’s up and down anymore. But I do know one thing: ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 4: Valor, Dolor

    Ok I kinda lost the plot on creeper stories and will do a small detox here with a story I know something about XD Never forget tho: Violet Victory ! ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: That’s IT?!

    Ladila, where am I? Who knows? All we know is: glorious Violet Victory ! I kinda like this limitation of his, or at least that it sounds like one: “But ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: A secret between us

    I have definitely lost where I am and what I have not reviewed yet. But I shall persevere! For Violet Victory ! AH okay. Nina. Summoning Jeff. Here we are. ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: No peace at the lunchroom

    Still lost but I’ll bear the confusion: For Violet Victory ! Ah okay different Jeff verse. Gotcha. There was a certain comfort in the dark cemetery drawing, like he could ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Two cursed young girls: Nina Alexandria Hopkins (part one) [Chapter Ten-Getting time to kill]

    Must admit, I am a bit lost on where in the folder we are so I just continue with this story for now. And also: For Violet Victory ! Ah ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Raisa’s diary entry (4/21/1955)

    Next entry! For Violet Victory ! …so she invited her bully…to her house… where here parents assure her they will make the bully “good”…. Uhm I have an inkling on ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jason’s big idea!

    I’ll continue following this folder for now. And also! For Violet Victory ! I remember Branwen. She was kinda annoying and then Jason snapped. Yes. Yes. Oha, he is just ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jason doesn’t like the fandom either

    I’m kinda surprised that dove hasn’t gotten to these stories yet. She seems to like them a lot XD But in any case, we are here to win! For Violet ...

    Feb 14
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Five sorrow-tinged Richardson stories

    Ach the Richardson stories. I remember them. Let’s read them! For Violet Victory ! Well… you start kinda without a proper explanation into the first story and it’s a bit ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Ezra’s curse

    Onward! For Violet Victory ! Hmm I am reminded of one of the quote gen quotes (I think?): Every voice that is inside us was once outside (paraphrased). So whatever ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Lilac Parrish’s origin

    Onward! For Violet Victory ! This one I remember. The previous chapter was such a sad one ☹ “Yes, she can stay,” Lilac said with a smile. Remember the comma. ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: The many winding paths of Grasscove, USA: Part Three

    Heyo! I remember that I quite liked CH1 one of this :3 I’m still here for Violet Victory ! What exactly do you mean by “dark-light brown” isn’t that an ...

    Feb 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter Seven: The Waiting Game

    Heya Sana, I was looking forward to this! But that doesn’t change that I’m also here for a glorious Violet Victory ! Already we are starting with a less than ...

    Feb 14


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon