User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Teen Fiction Re: Marcus Cochran meets Ruth Walsh

    Hmm and another one! I wonder about the word choice here “he had been given less work than Marcus“ and then I wrote that sentence and now I am no ...

    Apr 17
  • Other » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Clown and Killer’s daughter

    Hia, it’s me again. XD Do you know that 35% of all my reviews here have been for your works! And then they are still kinda underrepresented, given the composition ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Teen Fiction Re: don't light a wet cigarette - prologue

    Appreciate the warnings ~ Hia! I find myself with a bit of time on my hands and figured I should look at all the cool stuff the prolific April reviewers ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Queen of Hollow Night

    Hia, this has been sitting in the GR for a while so let me look at it. It's kinda what I do. Since the work is really long, I'll give ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 12: [spoiler title]

    And one more chapter =D I appreciate you putting the chapter title in spoilers. Tho not sure why yet. Okay reading on a bit more… I’m not even sure if ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Realistic Re: Syboleth ch. 11: Clipped, First Half

    Okay I am a tad worried that this means this is only half the chapter and I cannot find the next one XD (But then I remembered that you link ...

    Apr 17
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: The Lady Who Carries A Torch (By Jasmine)

    Ah so I was wrong last poem. I guess this is a much more positive interpretation, all things considered (curse, Digimon brain! XD) But also, it’s a much much higher ...

    Apr 17
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: Breath of the Wild (By Lavender)

    It is impossible not to think of the Zelda game when reading that title. Hi Rebel! Extra review today because I felt like it. Also because of the title. I ...

    Apr 17
  • Poetry » Humor, Romantic Re: I LOVE LIFE!!! (By Jasmine)

    Ah Jasmine =D Love the first line already. I also like how she’s a) screaming the title and b) that first line! I also really really like people that honestly ...

    Apr 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 10: Schadenfreude

    Hehe, look at this, it worked immediately (after 3 tries!) Here’s the Chapter 10 review ^^ Ah it would be wonderful if you could link the previous chapter as well ...

    Apr 16
  • Short Story » Technology, Science Fiction Re: Theory of The Brain part 1

    After several attempts, I have finally come for your chapter 😊 My first thought is actually that you could have run this through a spell checker again so that it ...

    Apr 15
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ever-Changing Stasis (By Lavender)

    Ah rebel, it feels like this poem got an Interface spoiler, given the name of the next one in line =D (You love it to the fullest, anyone?) I really ...

    Apr 14
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Narrative Re: 「𖤓」An Inverted Image「𖤓」

    Good morning! Random chance chose this story for today :3 Can I just say I like how the title looks? I really like the first sentence. It sets such a ...

    Apr 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Science Fiction Re: Syboleth ch. 9: An Awakening

    Oh wow you weren’t kidding when you said this is short. Oh no… and it is a Val chapter you didn’t want to write. Given where we last left her ...

    Apr 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Agents Of Time: Chapter Two; Champagne Problems.

    Good morning lady! Random chance finally found your story =D I reread chapter 1 to get properly in the mood so let’s see what type of obstacles Verena’s going to ...

    Apr 11


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace