User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Raven’s origin: Souls and Roses 🫧🫀

    Ah I had a bit of a déjà-vû! But ofc this is the kid’s perspective after I read the parents’ perspective a little while ago! I feel like the slower ...

    Jun 9
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Morning breakfast

    So curious in fact that I read the other story right after! I do feel like you could have had a tiny reminder what kinda letter she talked abt, just ...

    Jun 9
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Letter for Poppy

    Heya~ After the few Poppy side stories, back to Poppy-for-real XD I also find her having a mirror she can look at first thing in the morning a cool character ...

    Jun 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: When Shadows Ring- Chapter 3

    Morning Laylay~ I’m jumping in at ch3 so let’s see what you have in store for us ^^ I like how the first paragraph is dripping with personality :3 (Also ...

    Jun 9
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Shadow (Chapter 3, An Interesting Boy)

    Good morning! Love that you included links to your other chapters ^^ I think I have come up with another writing tip that might benefit you: try to combine dialogue ...

    Jun 9
  • Lyrics » Satire, Lyrical Re: Secret

    Am in a bit of a poet-y mood so hi Witch Aet~ Before reading this, I would like you to know that every time I saw this on my spreadsheet, ...

    Jun 8
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Alyssa’s desires

    Heya~ Oha that is a surprisingly dark thing to read (yes, yes usually your stories are creepy and well-deserving of the horror genre) but mannn a comment like this: “so ...

    Jun 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The girl and the monster: Chapter 2

    And Number 2, right after ^^ I know I know, it says hiatus but hey, maybe it’ll spark some imagination. Or a second lamp for attracting the moths away from ...

    Jun 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The girl and the monster: Chapter 1

    Hello friend~ I am already in love with the black birds that speak so easily with a monster~ I also like how knowledgeable the monster is but that it still ...

    Jun 8
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Science Fiction Re: Conceptualized

    Good morning! Oh I like the concept! I really like the idea of this entity suddenly being born as a normal human, without knowing what to do with all these ...

    Jun 8
  • Short Story » Narrative, General Re: When the Fourth Toll Sounds

    Good morning and welcome! This story feels like it has a lot of layers, like a poem. I like the imagery of the bell! That said, I feel like, especially ...

    Jun 8
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: freezing point - prologue

    Hia! I wanted to wait and see if anyone else picks this up before you get the second Green Room review but who else to get my first review as ...

    Jun 7
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Scarlett and Kenneth’s origin: Souls and Roses ⭐️🌿

    Heyo~ Hmmm I think the scene itself is really good! I like the focus on the parents and how they managed to get their child out. I think part of ...

    Jun 6
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Horror Re: Stained Rose: Chapter 1 - Part 1

    Powerful starting paragraph! Oh I wonder if Marie was buried in the very same cemetery that Rose drew her on the altar in! The symbolism! Also another neat paragraph, that ...

    Jun 5
  • Short Story » Other, Supernatural Re: Alice-Alice and the aliens

    Morning~ A quick review for a short little snippet ^^ Hmm it doesn’t really feel like this is a complete piece. It’s very short and doesn’t really give any additional ...

    Jun 5


My one true aspiration in life is to make it into the quote gen.
— avianwings47