User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Shadow's Rising {Wing 6} Chapter 8 (part 1)

    Well, I was always kinda hoping you would start reviewing novels—something closer to what you also write (review what you write and all xd) but well, the time has come ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Samantha’s spooky sweetness

    Good morning! Let’s look at your very long chapters that you posted recently =D Starting with this one! Alright, Samantha , the first child. And I like that while you ...

    Jul 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: freezing point - chapter 2

    Soo, fight scenes are kinda my bread and butter so I am looking forward to yours :3 “ The door cracked and splintered, but not until it gave way” Okay, ...

    Jun 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Agents of Time: Chapter Four; The Professor

    Five is my favourite number so I’m hyped for this :3 I do like the first sentence! But I feel like if you go for such a beginning, it calls ...

    Jun 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Fantasy Re: Many Things Have Changed - Chapter 1

    Heya~ I like how you start with setting the scene! I feel like you rely too much on adjectives/adverbs but otherwise, great start! What others do you mean here? “where ...

    Jun 30
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: What is she doing?

    Morning! Oh my… the story from Thorn’s perspective. We all know why she digs that hole but I am curious if he knew too… “ and she was happy to ...

    Jun 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fanfiction Re: Aethel: Part I

    Since I’m posting long chapters, I like to check out what other people put into theirs =D And also I am curious what another person who read Nine likes to ...

    Jun 30
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Horror Re: Red tides

    Good morning and a warm welcome :3 Let’s take a look at your work, shall we? It might be helpful if you put a bit more info abt your work ...

    Jun 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Hunter x Hunted? [Ch. XIX, Nine]

    Ah, the quote of the day~ I did miss those =D Hia Rebel! Time for me to read more Nine huh, it has been mentioned often enough in April XD ...

    Jun 29
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Jay watches the blood spill

    I know I know, it is free to watch… but I seem to never find the time to watch anything but Starcraft Videos while I eat my lunch @.@ So ...

    Jun 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Agents of Time: Chapter Three Rewrite history

    Gooood morning!! As promised, ch4! ….this reads a lot like a first draft. Like… from the typos, missing commas and the somewhat stilted flow of their dialogue… I have trouble ...

    Jun 28
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Asher’s origin-The Laurence family’s deepest woes

    And a bit more of Asher 😊 I do like how you structured this and that you mention all the major players. I feel like Asher would have been a ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Helen Parrish’s origin

    Hia again today. I tried reading this yesterday and idk why but I couldn’t concentrate. So let’s try this again! Ok and that is a sinister sentence to read: “Another ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: Chapter 30 - Sange

    Well then, you didn’t answer my PM but your work still remains in the Green Room so let’s look at this context-less pre-climax you have here 😊 I already like ...

    Jun 27
  • Novel / Chapter » Film, Realistic Re: The Killing Goes with the 3; little Knife

    Ok came here in search of clarity. The confusion continues but I do like the dialogue in the first paragraph (even if it is still hard to follow!) I also ...

    Jun 27


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter