User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Studio {Chapter Two}

    Hia LadySpark, I know you wrote that you want to rewrite this story but I still want to finish reading what you have, for completeness’ sake ^^ Oh We are ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Realistic Re: Exclusive Access - Chapter 1 - Stupid Questions, Stupid Answers

    Bzz - hello -bzz A bee is here to review your work! I remember that you put this up on your wall, requesting reviews. Immediately put it on my TBR ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: my salvation

    Hia Alex, I have even more of your poetry on my list so let’s head straight in =D I sit down to talk like old times, Hoping I can still ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Our Clumsy Sunshine

    Poetry. Let’s go. I like the first stanza. It feels very calm and relaxing, I kinda didn’t expect that (even if the title does imply something a little awkward and ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Myrddin Custos: An Egg in Iwao's Spine

    Okay this beautiful cover has been TAUNTING me for long enough! Time to check out the story behind it!! Oh what an interesting date formatting. Makes it obvious that this ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stained Pages - Finale

    Time for the finale! I kinda hope we can talk some more abt the story~ Alright, we are at another break time. This is your chance Micheal. Instead of letting ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: The weird things are actually quite wonderful

    Hia creeper! Janice time!! (I think I forgot to put the other story on my TBR that you tagged me abt…) It’s not like I need to eat it, though. ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Culture, Other Re: To all the boys/ To all the girls

    It’s getting to the point that I don’t rly remember why I put certain things on my reading list but what matters is that the things are on it and ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Satire, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Window - The 2nd Letter

    Let’s head straight into the second chapter too :3 It’s almost zen finally really all the stuff that I wanted to read for a while now~ Hmm the beginning has ...

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Satire Re: The Window - The 1st Letter

    Have put this on my TBR earlier than you’ve already requested it which is why you had to wait until now for me to read it. Slowly working myself down ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Spoilers for the end

    Hia! With such a name how could I NOT put this on by TBR =D Oh one of the characters has the last name Lila? I am so here for ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bathing in the Stars

    I hope I’m not missing out on your new poems. This is the latest I put on my list but it feels like you might have posted an even more ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Letters To The Moon

    Hia Aster! Great job on your reviews! I had my eyes on your story for days now, glad to use Review Day as an excuse to finally go through the ...

    Sep 26
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: As Lowly As Murder

    Hia! Cool username (hehe!) and lovely reviews! I am here with Team Bees which means I finally have a reason to go through all my bookmarks! I had my eyes ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Romantic, Fanfiction Re: Prince Charmed

    Next poety-poem on my list. At least I already read the Cinderella POV before. Let’s see what Mr Charming has to offer! Given how scathing Cinderella has been in her ...

    Sep 26


Not many will ever really understand you / That doesn't mean you aren't worth understanding
— Quillfeather