User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Nine: The Farm

    And again an eggcellently good day to you! Still here for Team Egg so let’s head into Ch7! I think Rev might be my favourite character after Audrey didn’t impress ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Narrative Re: Crawlers - Chapter Eight: The Hospital

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! Well well well and here I was wondering ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: My Norse Story, chapters 1-2 (It remains untitled... Just cuz it does)

    An eggcellently good day to you! I have come here for Team Egg so let’s see what you have for us now! The gods, perhaps? No, they didn’t deserve her ...

    Aug 1
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Six: The Farm

    Ok after a brief break because the squirrel brain found something shiny, I am BACK~ Hmmm I must say I find the Aubrey-Ravi plot a bit more interesting than whatever ...

    Jul 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Luxen Chronicles: Remnants Prologue

    Hia! I saw you posted an entire prologue with a reading time of less than a minute and I needed to see that magic in action =D And YWS reminded ...

    Jul 31
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Four: The Hospital

    Hmm I had the random thought of what if the car crash also had something to do with the apocalypse… but then realized that couldn’t be =D I also feel ...

    Jul 31
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Sporadic Swarm of Butterflies

    Annnd last one so far. LOL She was ninety-five percent sure Hermit thought she was hideous without her magic transformation. Yeah…. Hermit kinda feels like the equivalent of Talia for ...

    Jul 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Strange and Sandy Nightmare

    Let’s go with the next chapter ^^ So I guess the two MCs will finally meet, as the summary promised! Awww poor guy: Many of those voices had hurt him ...

    Jul 30
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: A Bibidi Bobidi Bamboozle

    Hia, I’ve been meaning to catch up with this story for days and finally found the time ^^ That said, I am very surprised that you start like this. “she ...

    Jul 30
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Other Re: Watching from the shadows

    Well all my plans for today fell through but I still want to read and review something. Hia creeper :3 Ohh maybe 4evrGreen will pick this one up too! Well ...

    Jul 29
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Chapter One - Unnamed LMS VII Novel

    Hia leaf! Let’s see what Eduard is up to 😊 Oh what a visceral scene we are starting on! I do like how Eduard narrates this, kind of detached but ...

    Jul 28
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Three: The Farm

    Good afternoon~ Let’s see where the crawlers take us now! Ohhh “That’s not how they got in” Oh that sounds ominous! Interesting that she got that impression from the crawler ...

    Jul 28
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Candy for a friend

    Good morning creeper! As promised, I bring you a review =D Also, lol I will get a 40 point bonus because I read so many of your works in this ...

    Jul 28
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Two: The Hospital

    Well then, since I just read Ch1, let’s head straight into Ch2 😊 Write reviewwwwssss Uhmmm are you sure that you want to write that the screams are echoing behind ...

    Jul 27
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter One: The Farm

    I know winter wants to do a full review eventually, but for now, you have to settle for me 😊 Also also, I know what it’s like for YWS to ...

    Jul 27


This is a house of homes, a sacred place, by human passion made divinely sweet.
— Alfred Joyce Kilmer