User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Fantasy Re: 🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown: Chapters 9-10 💄🎪🩷

    Good afternoon Creeper! Decided to jump in with Rosemary while high on coffee. Let’s do this! They were her friends and Valentina Love the exclusions XD Very “my friends and ...

    Aug 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Adelaide’s abnormalities

    Good morning Creeper! Felt like reading more about Samatha so here I am :3 Alright and right of the bat I feel like you don’t really have to repeat “sister” ...

    Aug 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    A/N: The chapter would be way cooler to read if you play the music mentioned in the chapter while reading it: hmmm That said, a stellar opening sentence! But that ...

    Aug 14
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Other Re: Awake?

    Ahh more Perdita, let’s go! Hmmm a long, gray bar, with strange scribblings on it, nothing like the art Perdita remembered. I don’t rly know it comes across what she’s ...

    Aug 13
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Voices.

    Hi hello and welcome! I’m here as a member of the Afterwatch to check out your Short Story :3 I like the idea of the correct breathing technique (maybe in ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Chapter Two and Three

    Onto Chapter 2 …why doesn’t this one have a name attached? Or does that mean we are still in Raven’s POV? Also also why didn’t you publish ch1, 2 and ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: MERCY: Playlist, Prologue, Chapter One

    Morning Catz ^^ Have come to read your new story! Alrighty! So, your very first sentence has a bit too many adjectives and adverbs so I suggest cutting some and ...

    Aug 13
  • Short Story » Literature, Lyrical Re: somewhere religion goes to die

    Good morning Vic! I’m here for the Afterwatch, ofc, but also because I like essays—at least this sounds like an essay even if you sorted it under Short Story? Let’s ...

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Chapter 1- The People We Become

    Ah I dont rly mind the centered and bold thing, but like rev alluded to: I do mind the everything-is-in-the-same-paragraph thing :) Hia I have come here as a member ...

    Aug 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: 3: Team handshake

    Good morning! Am here for chapter 3 and for the Afterwatch ~ Hmmm wait, does Vesna work Saturdays? Or why is Anaka taking care of Sen on Saturday? (ok so ...

    Aug 12
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Catch a killer

    Hia and good morning! I came here in my duties as the Afterwatch to check out your short story! First of all I like the stream of consciousness you've got ...

    Aug 12
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Teen Fiction Re: Crawlers - Chapter Sixteen: The Warehouse (REWRITE)

    *side eyes this A/N* This one is more acceptable. I still don’t like it but it’s not actively harmful. Hey hey Greer, noodles are definitely real food. Oha he is ...

    Aug 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, General Re: Crawlers - Chapter Fifteen: The Hospital

    Good morning Rev! Decided to come straight here before checking my notifs :3 Pro tip: NEVER write “the chapter sux I know” in the leading A/N. Even if you know ...

    Aug 11
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Agents of Time: Chapter Eight; The plot fog

    Why do I have this meme about “the plot thickens” “oh no, the plot clumpens!” in my head when I read “the plot fog” XD Like “the plot fogs, it ...

    Aug 10
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Narrative Re: By Decree of the Blessed Court

    Did not forget about this last story on the list ^^ I’m so ready to get convinced the relationship between Aidan and “Daithi” is as strong as what Tatiana and ...

    Aug 9


have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady