User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Asking Andrea out

    Hmmm I'm not sure why this is not in the Green Room despite having only 1 review? I would have never found this if you hadn't linked it in the ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Someone wants to take Andrea to the dance?

    Aww for once a feel good story. Cheers me up too! Will check out Carter's perspective, probably after this one. Though when it's one of your stories I'm starting to ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Comforts of Hell

    Hi hellow! Been on a roll today, once more so here's another review. You do have a lot of stories out here in the Green Room! I feel like I'm ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Laughing Jack laments about he is portrayed, part one

    First thing first, I think there might be a word missing in the title? I remember this Laughing Jack is one of Janice's parents, right? Getting a hang of the ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Damon and Trista’s wedding

    As far as introductory sentences go, this one certainly grabs attention! Makes me wonder if it's a good idea to invite her. Or maybe it's a 13th fairy type situation ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: What does Marcus want to do all his life?

    Hey, for once I decided to review something that is NOT old! Hi creeper :) You're still not doing the dialgoue formatting correctly xd Here it should be like this: ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 49

    Ahhh immediately ominious since here's the Dante we've heard from in the last chapter @.@ It's strange to reconicile what we head of Dante last chapter with a line like ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 48.2

    Oh Mireya casually dropping that she's at least centuries old. I love that :) Although the pronoun issue persists. It feels either like you decided half-way through that you changed ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 48.1

    Ahhh the story is called the last spell and now the mystery person mentions a First Spell??? I believe there is a lot to this story and yet here i ...

    Nov 13, 2025
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Supernatural Re: Janice came up with a love poem for Valentine’s Day!

    Not sure if that was the intention but I just chuckled at the line "so that I could start murdering like them." Just the imagine of "yeah yeah, enough learning ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 47.2

    In fact, I liked it so much that I immediately went to the other part of the chapter in the Green Room. Let's see what Katja has to say. I ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Spell 47.1

    Now I have not read any of the other chapters so I come in here blind and ready to just focus on the writing. I learnt that it's quite fun ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Many more five Richardson stories

    First of all, I find it very nice to have a being that looks monstreous to be seen as a person. Even if he's too afraid of the other girls' ...

    Nov 12, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Garbage machina

    I'm the first to admit that poems are not my strong forte. But I was very captivated by yours. It feels very gruesome and detailed, describing a harrowing medical procedure ...

    Nov 11, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Romantic Re: Just Married

    Oh it's a huge coincidence that Trish invents a man that happens to be related to her late husbands crimes! I wish this story weren't just dialogue. The supper arrived ...

    Nov 11, 2025


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos