-
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Three-Snake's Venom Introduction-Chapter One
I kinda like the prologue. The descriptions were fitting and I like how the woman is musing abt her life. Okay, continuing the trend from the last review: Snake lunged ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Ten-The End
I’m kinda confused why Raven even let herself be dragged back to safety without Dylan when her first words after they reached the safe haven are that she wants to ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Threads Of Destiny:Echoes Of The Pendant Book Two-The Raven's Shadow Chapter Nine
Okay I went a little back to find out if there are other works in this folder with less than 2 reviews. And here we are. So Dylan was one ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Seven
I really like the beginning of the chapter. I felt like you slowed down enough to describe everything properly and I’m ready to learn more about Isaiah! Oh new lore ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Six
Aww I’m starting to warm up to Joseph here. No wonder he has 0 social skills and can’t help but talk down on ppl. He just had no opportunity to ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Five
Ah I now remember that I read a part of this story before. But I’m way more prepared now. Give me more of Mr Presumptious and Ms IRREVERSIBLE DMG! =D ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Witch’s Wonder, Hell’s Hate: Part Three
I like how it’s painfully obvious that our MC isn’t used to doing battle with magic. All the little things, questioning herself, trying and failing to do something she knows ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: Marilyn Hart-The trouble of Carlos
I really like this sentence: the days had stretched on like the flow of a river, undisturbed, everything moving as it was meant to be. That said, can you really ...
Nov 26, 2025 -
Re: The Judsons Scene 1-3
Ok last one for today (I mutter to myself like a mantra) I was a bit confused if this is supposed to be sung or just dialogue. It feels too ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Taliyah’s origin: Cemetery angels 💐🧚🏽♀️
Ah first thought abt this is actually that you could make your sentences a bit shorter 😊 Especially the explanation about the Starlit Angels feels too dense for just a ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Grief in a New Era
Hi hello, found your story in this Green Room and decided to drop a review :) I really like the first paragraph already sets the tone! I'm wondering if it's ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: The Red Will Never Leave
Strange to review something that has just come out but here we go! I really liked your poem and for once I immediately understood what it's all about even if ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: You will never understand him like I do
Alright an Alyssa story, let’s go. I like how she’s talking abt how LJ is just misunderstood. It fits right in with her character! I also find it v interesting ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Laughing Jack and Aeliana’s trip to the carnival!
Oh poor, poor Aeliana… She doesn’t see just how twisted all this is. I especially like the description of how the murdered children show up. Shivers! And LJ sounds almost ...
Nov 25, 2025 -
Re: Elena Luxrose’s story-Zombies of Mariesville
Oh this is the context for the story where she accidentally burns the village down? [read further on and realise that might a different story that I also read. The ...
Nov 25, 2025
