User avatar

Tikaya

Boy I do love Digimon

  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Re: nothing created, nothing destroyed

    I am known to be merciful at times, so I shall heed your request! Hi hello! Here to once again try my hand at reviewing poetry. Must admit, it is ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Chapter one and prolog.

    So since I loved your other story, I’m glad you also have this one in the Green Room. And what a first line to read =D Oh this is intriguing! ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: Untitled Project one.

    Ah I wish there was a bit more description of where Zachary is, like what the room looks like before we head into the argument. But I really, really like ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Spiritual, Narrative Re: The Jewels of Qia - Myth

    XD there is a running gag in my friend circle that I never write down names I hear correctly and I never pronounce names I see written correctly either! So ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Script » Historical Fiction, Film Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 1-2)

    Well then, it’s probably too late for any feedback to be relevant for school but this is in the Green Room so have my thoughts anyway ^^ I also have ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Short Story » Supernatural, Horror Re: Lake of Lost Souls (Part 2/2)

    Oh I really like that the man isn’t greedy, like I feared he would be with such cautionary tales and instead keeps thanking the girl. I also like that he ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: The Seagull Poem

    Hahaha, I remember how vicious seagulls can be. Let’s see what this poem about them holds. And I love how you portrayed them as these cheeky sandwich stealers bc that ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Dramatic Re: XOXO October

    Okay, leave it to poetry to teach me more obscure words like “brumal” or “febrile”. I feel like they fit very well into the poem :3 I don’t know what ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Supernatural Re: Frederick Parrish’s origin

    Well that is certainly a shocking way to start the story. Alright, I am here for our disabled future protagonist! And oh no, immediately we see the consequences, poor guy ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Other » Fantasy, Literature Re: Rhea Harmonia Skyris - The Luxen Chronicles: Remnants character profile

    Hi Mei! I don’t really know what to make out of this character profile. So I guess I share some thoughts. I think a feminist that hates men is a ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: TIME. : chapters 4-6

    Hi hello, I have reached your work in the Green Room so you shall have my review 😊 I wonder why “sleepy hollow” isn’t capitalized. Isnt that a town name? ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter- 2, Together in Fall

    Hi Alex, this time I’m reviewing some of your actual writing =D Annnd we head straight into my favourite topic: dialogue formatting. Here we go: ”[…] Please make her feel ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Bidding to the tides

    Ah… I don’t like this font at all. I think it’s one of my absolutely least favourite ones. I shall read this in text format. I love this image: “We ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » Literature, Fantasy Re: The Untold Tale: The Kinsmen: Chapter 3, The Stowaways

    I really like that this wizard comes across as appropriately mysterious :3 Loved that he left a gift for the baby :3 Found a small typo: “I’ll give you to ...

    Nov 29, 2025
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Untold Tale: The Kinsmen: Chapter 2, the Wizard

    Time to earn that fifth start 😊 Hi hello! I come with a review! Hm I wonder what you mean by “tried aggression”. And we’re heading right into the dialogue ...

    Nov 29, 2025


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler