User avatar

TigerShaard

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Strong Spirits

    Thank you Kamas! Yes, I like that, I think I'll change it to and instead of the dash. Elena, Thank you so much, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Crismon Pain (Excert)

    Very nice! I wish there were more too it!

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Strong Spirits

    Thank you Spiral!

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unspoken

    Thank you Forest, your the best

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Let Me Love You

    This is a really, really interesting story. Im not even going to attempt one of those fancy reviews, just PM me when the next peice is out :p

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (17)

    Make them longer!! I can't stand the wait in between one and the other.

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 2

    Please please please post more! Its so awesome, i just want to read more!

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Alastair

    Interesting... It definitely has potential, when I picked up on the fact that it was a vampire story, I got a little hesitant, but all in all its really interesting. ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Wolf Pack: Ch 1 Part 1

    Woot! This rocks! I'm interested to see where this is going, please PM me when you have the next piece out, I already love this story. ~Shaard

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Drowning

    Wow...I really really liked this. Its deep, and i can feel the vibes coming off it. Good job! ~Shaard

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "I don't want to grow up.": A Message to all Teens

    Wow...amazing...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You'd Hurt Me

    I liked this when it was one line in a chat a looong time ago, it's ten times better now. Your poetry speaks, it tells its own story. Keep writing, ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: TigerGate, chapter two

    Thank you Forest, I promise I will keep you updated! Thank you so much! ~Shaard

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark

    Welcome to YWS by the way!! :D

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dark

    Wow. Dark, suspensful, good meter and rhyme. Utterly riveting, I love it! You are very good! Keep writing! ~Shaard

    Nov 25, 2009


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton