User avatar

Tiaradyson

Tiaradyson

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Blood and Silver Ch. Nine

    There needs a period somewhere between these lines. "When the tempo increased, did the flames and rain, and sometimes a clap of thunder would sound; when it decreased, the flames ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire Chapter 4

    BLOOD MAGIC sounds freaking cool! Ehhh this chapter is super intense Lea and her grandmother are having this talk about how the savior may be Jacob and I like that. ...

    Jun 20, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Across Worlds - Chapter 13

    hi

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Satire, Other Re: Out: A Simple Conversation.

    I love that you gave me a challenge to try to understand this. It really questions me on your thoughts about life and how you see it. There was humor ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: DREAM Chapter 2: Zora

    WOW You are an amazing writer. I'd say your writing is vivid, but that word is overly used. I'd say your writing has a hook, compelling and irresistible. Flowing and ...

    Jun 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: A Lovecraftian Horror: Prologue

    You are very good at describing smells and little describing some surroundings. I am Impressed! I could really feel the taste of salt, from the ocean, the salt from off ...

    May 24, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Fantasy Re: Godtrust ~ Chp.2

    WASSUP LOVELY ^_^ I am very confused here: "All she could hear was lapping of the waves, and her own sporadic breathing." I looked up the word sporadic and it ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Terra Duenuo - Chapter 1

    First off Negative feedback: I really hope another reader/critique corrects me on this but, it seems as though you have second person because of "But what of his special powers? ...

    May 18, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Pirate Queen : Chapter 1

    Your characters; Arianna and Nick are off- fully close for half brother and sister. I thought their relationship was cute but disturbing to read lol. Picking her up and nose ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Romantic Re: Imprinted Chapter 1+2

    CHAPTER 1: FEEDBACK: I know this is serious that her mother died and it's sad but this GEEKS ME: "Why does Mommy look so black?" He never answers." I'm freaking ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire, Chapter 5

    For the first sentence instead of blowing use blow. It makes it flow better than it did before. Describe strange stuff; like trinkets and tinkers lol It's okay to use ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Rememberance Prologue

    Great start, I like how you draw your readers into a dystopian where scientist are the reasons to the problems, because like a lot of stories like these have scientist ...

    May 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Remembering you was only but a dream.

    My best friend can relate to this. It's a powerful poem that a lot of women can feel towards there loved ones. I enjoyed so much, this reminds me a ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Other Re: A secret waiting to be told

    Oh dang like I have two perspectives in my head; I feel like this is about 1.) a little girl who knows everything but wishes not too, but than this ...

    May 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: For Some Reason

    OMG I know the feeling! I like this poem because of it's wording; very child like poetry. Cause a lot of children wish for this. This was cute too, my ...

    May 4, 2014


Perhaps the real rickroll was the friends we made along the way
— GengarIsBestBoy