User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: eating bubbles

    Okay.

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Not Sorry

    Thanks for the review. I'll work on that.

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Not Sorry

    Thank you for the review. I'm sorry you feel that way about the indents. I do realize that my wording is off. The second stanza is the speaker asking themselves. ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Not Sorry

    I did not realize that there is a random apostrophe. I will fix that. I will also fix the dialogue. The second stanza is asking to themselves, sorry if the ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Open Letter to Mom

    Thanks.

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Open Letter to Mom

    Thank you.

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Noises

    You're welcome.

    May 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is

    You're welcome.

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Noises

    The capitalization is for aesthetics, because everyone pays attention to the capital letters. The last line is an author's note. Hopefully the dash I edited in helps establish that. This ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, General Re: My Name Is

    It's fine. I needed the review points anyways so I did a long review xD. Plus this does have potential to be great. I wrote it out so you could ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Noises

    I put this into satire because everyone at least once feels like they are ignored and I was trying to put it into perspective. Everyone demands attention, and everyone wanting ...

    May 8, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Thanks. Check out my other poems if you haven't already. It would be helpful, and I'll check out yours too.

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Yeah the last line does seem awkward. Thanks for your review.

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Rollercoaster Ride

    Thanks for the review.

    May 7, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Anxiety; How To Say It Right For Me

    Thanks for the review. Could you tell me where there is bad grammar so that I can fix it.

    May 5, 2017


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower