User avatar

Thisislegacy

  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: I Am Sinking

    Legacy here for a review. I dislike how you repeated multiple things. I think where there is multiple lines that say the same thing you could cut that so it ...

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Lyrical Re: A Black Girl's Tale (edited)

    Legacy here for a review. I really liked the story it told. Some of the lines were hard to read because of the accent you chose to write in. I ...

    May 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: Inferno

    Legacy here for a review. I dislike how you used "consume" and "consumed" in the same stanza. Maybe a better word choice; a stronger or different verb could be used ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Health, Spiritual Re: amethyst heart

    Legacy here for a review. I love this poem. I see nothing wrong with it. The shaping of the stanza is like waves and it looks nice and appealing. The ...

    May 1, 2017
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lullaby

    Legacy here for a review. I love the font (not like that matters xD). Anyways, back to the point. The third, fourth, and sixth stanzas are awkward for one reason. ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Silence kills more than Curiosity

    Legacy here for a review. I agree with others that say that the use of "grasped" doesn't work in the context. Possibly another verb would work better. I love how ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Stuck

    Legacy here for a review. I love the font (not like that is important). I would have liked to see some imagery used, but it might not be needed for ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: Moonlight Mirage

    Legacy here for a review. I love the message you have here. But there were some small spots within the poem where the wording was off in my opinion. "One ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: A World of Wonders

    Legacy here for a review. I really like the message you have in this poem. One thing I do have to say is that you started a rhyme scheme and ...

    Apr 30, 2017
  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Stylistic Choice

    Stopping by for a review. I honestly think this has a good meaning but like others have said; it is difficult to read and interpret what you mean. I also ...

    Apr 30, 2017


Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird