User avatar

Theodorable

Theodorable

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sixteen and Forever

    Forever. Forever started in April, but the weather felt like May. We’re sixteen and we can plan our future and make our promises. Okay, I like how you started off ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    Oh my gosh!!! i loved it! It is so suspenseful, I was thinking he was going to dump her at one point, but he didn't. Everything in this is so ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Him.

    Okay, I LOVE this poem!!! Although I don't get the whole cold/mold thing. The rhyming thing does need a little more work, but overall this is a good start for ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Rings

    Hey! This is a really good poem, the contrast is there and I get it.(sometimes I don't) The hard decision before you is difficult and in trying to make a ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dead Memories

    Okay, well I need to know, is the relationship dead or is he dead? I'm not sure with how the ending goes. It has a relatable topic(because we all have ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: First Love

    Aww. Please tell me if this is real or not. I have to know!!! Okay, down to business.(rolls up sleeves) This poem flows beautifully, I love how you rhym on ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Please tell me what you think of this!

    It sounds really good so far. I guess it just depends on what type of music your band is playing. So I don't know how it will sound. But from ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love Me Perfect

    Okay, this is a very sweet poem. You just need to watch out for the rhythm of the poem. It sort of gets off track near to end, so you ...

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Coffee

    I would like some coffee I'd like it's macrame of smell to envelope my mind with it's gentle caramel Okay, this is a good opening. It involves our senses and ...

    May 19, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hate Loves You

    Okay, I loved the poem. It is a concept that I have not considered, so it got me thinking. That is the main point of a poem, to get others ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: baby brother

    your sweet face and slobbery kisses steal my heart, i loved you from the very start okay, um you need punctuation. the rhyme scheme needs a little work as well. ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I beg of you

    I see the darkness in you And I can't avoid thinking I'm responsible I've stained you. Ruined your thoughts, Killed your heart. This has great emotion, the opening ha already ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't look back

    Inside me there’s a knot of dread, Echoing softly in my head. It warns of the photos of me, Of the faces and places I used to see: If you ...

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Gifts of Angels: Part 1

    I don’t know if you’re familiar with the term “hypochondria” but I happen to live with it and his name is Gerard. He was five years older than me and ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Accidents Happen

    Well, um... is it going to continue? It seems like a prologue to a story. So if it is then great, but if not you might want to change it. ...

    Dec 18, 2008


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314