User avatar

TheWeather

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Earthquake

    Wow thanks

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Earthquake

    Thanks a lot

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: deleted

    Thanks for the review

    Apr 5, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Nutrient

    Thanks for reviewing

    Mar 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Nutrient

    I can tell. Good luck.

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Nutrient

    Thanks for reviewing and those are interesting interpretations

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Nutrient

    Thanks a lot.

    Mar 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Momentous

    Thanks for the review

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Science, Dramatic Re: Momentous

    Thanks for the review and suggestions

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Shoot Me Pretty

    Thanks for the review :P XD

    Mar 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: deleted

    Thanks that was helpful

    Feb 22, 2014
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Deleted

    You can interpret it in any way but otherwise yes.

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: deleted

    I see. Thanks

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: deleted

    Okay, thanks.. I'll look over that.

    Feb 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: Tropical Storm

    Thanks that was really helpful

    Feb 18, 2014


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy