User avatar

TheShauzer

TheShauzer

  • Other » General, General Re: Society Only By Name- Preface

    Sorry about this one.

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: Society Only By Name- Preface

    Jan 31, 2016
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Other Re: Father, Why?

    No problem :)

    Jan 30, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Once More

    Glad I could help Mad ;)

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "I Would Kill Myself"

    No problem :)

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Twinkle Twinkle.

    Ah thank you! That was nice :)

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Twinkle Twinkle.

    Thanks a lot Cheaper :)

    Jan 28, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost and Found

    Thank you so much :)

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost and Found

    Thanks Zexal ;)

    Jan 27, 2016
  • Poetry » General, General Re: For Annie

    No problem ;)

    Jan 26, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost and Found

    Thanks tick tock - either you really understood what I was doing (which you did) or you just flattered my ego so much it's all I can say :') Thanks ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost and Found

    Thank you Caitlynn, I appreciate your thoughts :)

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Lost and Found

    Thanks Tiff, I appreciate the review ;) I know. I was worried about the last line too, but I like the way it breaks the flow, I think it's a ...

    Jan 25, 2016
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: My Feet Stink

    Brilliant :')

    Dec 4, 2015
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Romantic Re: The Burden of Thought

    No, this isn't my first. Where did you see that? Thanks for the review by the way!

    Dec 1, 2015


“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu