User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: The Last Night of Summer

    Thanks for the review, Seirre! :p

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Literature Re: The Last Night of Summer

    Hey there fructose, thanks for the review! I don't know why the rhyming feels forced to you, each line of the entire poem has six syllables, except for the first ...

    Jun 8, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode to Liberty

    Hey there, thanks for the review, Lizzy! Well, as I said to Lee in their review, "ad" is a Latin word which means "to" or "till". I guess the problems ...

    Jun 6, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Last Day of Autumn

    Thanks for the review, Lee! The "and" is actually required, as it means that the butterflies rest on the half-dead bark, not the saplings. I think I should add a ...

    Jun 3, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode to Liberty

    Thanks for the review, Lee! Firstly, "Free Will and Free Thought" represent one idea, and therefore, I have used "is" instead of "are". Secondly, "ad" is a Latin word, which ...

    Jun 2, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Tea-Seller

    Thanks for the review, D! :p

    May 17, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Tea-Seller

    Thanks for the review, AriesBookworm! :p

    May 17, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Tea-Seller

    I do not exactly get what you meant to say, but thanks for the review! :D

    May 16, 2022
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Satire Re: The Tea-Seller

    Thanks for the review, vampricone! :D

    May 15, 2022
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    Edit: I divided the poem into stanzas, it already had stanzas before, but the gaps were erased for some unknown reason

    Apr 16, 2022
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    Actually, this was divided into stanzas but when I uploaded it on phone, I don't know why but the spaces were gone. "Made better little, life people's," basically means "I ...

    Apr 16, 2022
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Literature Re: Julius Caesar

    The first line that you refer to, refers to Brutus and Cassius - who conspirated to kill Caesar and to some extent, Labienus too who left Caesar to fight against ...

    Apr 14, 2022
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Sleepless Nights

    Thanks for the review StellarJay! :p

    Mar 31, 2022
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Sleepless Nights

    Thank you for the review, vampricone! :p

    Mar 18, 2022
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Dear Professor Caesar

    Thank you for the review, Malice! :p

    Mar 12, 2022


A true poet does not bother to be poetical. Nor does a nursery gardener scent his roses.
— Jean Cocteau