-
Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]
*billion Anyway, thanks for the review! :p
Mar 16, 2024 -
Re: Why did the flower of Hope not bloom?
It's my pleasure.
Mar 15, 2024 -
Re: Alone but not lonely.
Hey, Aliyah, this poem is so cute! This is not a review or anything: But I am kind of curious about why you used past tense towards "you" throughout the ...
Mar 8, 2024 -
Re: Steve Keeps Finding Stuff For Some Reason
Thank you so much for the review and the kind words! :p
Mar 7, 2024 -
Re: Steve Keeps Finding Stuff For Some Reason
Thanks for the review, Jazz! I will implement some of your suggestions in my future stories! :p
Mar 3, 2024 -
Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]
Thank you so much for your review, Kate! I missed your reviews a lot! I plan to answer some of the questions with the following chapters, you might read it, ...
Mar 3, 2024 -
Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]
Thanks for the review, Rose! The dialogues and this chapter itself seems all messed up because it's a direct word-by-word copy of what's going on in Six's brain, and you ...
Mar 1, 2024 -
Re: Faster, Higher, Stronger - Together!
Thanks to Squills for highlighting my poem in its Green Room Gallery! :p
Feb 28, 2024 -
Re: Steve Keeps Finding Stuff For Some Reason
Thank you so much for the review! I will try incorporating your advice into the next chapter of Nine. It would be out by this Tuesday. Thanks again!
Feb 23, 2024 -
Re: Faster, Higher, Stronger - Together!
Thanks for the review, Hijinks! :p
Feb 23, 2024 -
Re: Steve Keeps Finding Stuff For Some Reason
This is pure stupidity, and I love it.
Feb 19, 2024 -
Re: The Ant Who Nuked The World - A Rap
Thanks for the kind words! The idea to make a thing like this was in my head for a month, but I never came to write it down. When I ...
Feb 18, 2024 -
Re: Broken Dreams
Thanks for your lovely review, Cupid! :p
Feb 17, 2024 -
Re: Broken Dreams
Hey there Ley, thanks for the review! Your review format is definitely super cool, I hope you make great use of it!
Feb 17, 2024 -
Re: the facts of orbiting
Not a review, just felt like this was kinda cute, adorable, in fact! :p
Feb 16, 2024
