User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: The Peacock's Sound

    Thanks for the review, KaeRae! I am pretty sure poetic license allows me to use "needn't need", I remember reading it in Shakespeare's works a couple of times - also, ...

    Jun 2, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]

    Thank you so much for your interview, Orabella! :p There's no need to apologise now! We all have troubled times, there's no need to get apologetic about it! Take your ...

    May 28, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The Poet's Lark

    Honestly speaking, this is the most praise I have ever received in any review of any of my literary works. What can I say except... I do thank you! Thank ...

    May 14, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Science Fiction Re: Uh, This is Weird [Ch. III, Nine]

    Thank you so much for the review, Amaya! About Six and Zero's conversation, Zero mentioned to Four that there was laughing gas in the room (which acts as an anaesthetic ...

    May 8, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Thank you so much for your review, Amaya! :p Well, I thought of giving extra details about the appearances and looks of what's around Nine - but since it's a ...

    May 3, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: The Peacock's Sound

    Thanks for the compliment, Raven! :p

    May 2, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Shine Like A Supernova!

    Thanks for the review, Messy! :p

    May 1, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Go Where The Wild Flowers Bloom

    Thanks for the review, AkuRashomon! :p

    Apr 28, 2024
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Literature Re: Go Where The Wild Flowers Bloom

    Hey ariah, thank you so much for the review! The kind words are really appreciated! :p

    Apr 26, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Oh, it%u2019s alright! It happens to the best of us, no need to feel bad about it! :p

    Mar 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Hehe, it's alright, we all have our busy days! :p And, uh, I am not exactly sure where you got the idea that One has a daughter - Two is ...

    Mar 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: I Love Physics! [Ch. II, Nine]

    Thanks for the review, Orabella! Actually, Jesse is the name of his diary (it'll become a bit more clear in the fifth chapter I am currently writing). And yes, about ...

    Mar 27, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Hey there, Key, thanks for the review! The next chapters up to 4 are already out. I think you can see them on the Related Items, I am not sure ...

    Mar 23, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Oh yeah, by the way, you can check out the next chapters if you want. :p

    Mar 17, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Humor Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]

    Thank you so much for the review, Orabella! :p And yeah, I don%u2019t really think that the rating needs to change - it's just a half-complete word at the end ...

    Mar 17, 2024


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr