-
Re: Nevertheless, Heartless
Thanks for the review, SavageRaptor! Actually, there's a song I created using Autotune and AI instrumentals. If you wanna, you can check it out:
May 1, 2025 -
Re: A Song of Hope
Thanks, SMulki! I am glad that you pointed out the typo, or I would have never noticed. Also, I have several works - poems, short stories, novel chapters - on ...
Apr 10, 2025 -
Re: A Song of Hope
Thanks for the review, Ellie! Uh... I am pretty sure each stanza is in AAAB format... unless fate, regret and fret don't rhyme with each other where you live...? Anyway, ...
Apr 9, 2025 -
Re: A Song of Hope
Thanks Hollow Ichigo!
Apr 6, 2025 -
Re: A Dank Devil Of A Dream [Ch. XI, Nine]
Thanks, but I'd have loved a constructive review or criticism more. :p
Mar 16, 2025 -
Re: Infinitas [Classical Latin Cover For Infinity by Jaymes Young]
Thanks! :p
Mar 15, 2025 -
Re: I Lose My Mind, Brother and Teeth. Don't Ask. (Ch.1 Shady)
It's alright! Don't stress out yourself! :p
Mar 11, 2025 -
Re: The War of the Worlds, Cards, and Legos [Ch. VIII, Nine]
Hey there, IcyFlame! Thanks for the review! I'd be glad if you were to check out the rest of the story - no need to review! I am glad that ...
Jan 21, 2025 -
Re: It's a Boring World [Ch. I, Nine]
Hey there, thanks for the appreciation! But yeah, the novel isn't finished yet, it still has a long way to go. Please give me any feedback that comes to your ...
Oct 18, 2024 -
Re: The War of the Worlds, Cards, and Legos [Ch. VIII, Nine]
P.S.: And oh yes, about Liberty, she is literally the miniature form of the Statue of Liberty lol. In her real form, she *is* the Statue of Liberty - more ...
Oct 18, 2024 -
Re: The War of the Worlds, Cards, and Legos [Ch. VIII, Nine]
Hey there, Orabella! Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCHH for your lovely review! :p I am going to address your concerns in order: 1) The pressure reading is correct, as ...
Oct 18, 2024 -
Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]
Thanks for the review, IcyFlame! I am sure that you'd enjoy the story even more if you were to start reading it from the first chapter (or even the second ...
Oct 9, 2024 -
Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]
Hey there, Orabella! Thanks for your review! I was really ill for the last few days so I wasn't able to reply, but reading your review made me smile - ...
Aug 26, 2024 -
Re: Paadruman, The Tales of Farting [Ch. VII, Nine]
@OrabellaAvenue , there you go! This is the next chapter. I have started writing the next chapter already, but my headache is really slowing down the process. It will be ...
Aug 20, 2024 -
Re: This Shouldn't Be Possible! [Ch. VI, Nine]
Thanks for reading all of this, Orabella! I never thought someone would like my stuff so much *sniffs*. Also, yes, I have another chapter ready - it's in Zero's perspective, ...
Aug 20, 2024
