User avatar

TheRebel2007

Why do you write like you're running out of time?

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "I am not Jerry!"

    Note: "Weely" is just the adverbial form of "wee"

    Sep 28
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Our Clumsy Sunshine

    Hey there Tika, thanks a lot for the reviews! This poem and "Bathing in the Stars" are just tributes to my newfound university friends. They are indeed about real people, ...

    Sep 26
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Our Clumsy Sunshine

    Thanks for the praise, Queenie! She is indeed wonderful

    Sep 18
  • Poetry » Science, Nature Re: The Forest of Wisdom

    Hey there bambi, thanks for the review. I did change 'pondering' to 'ruminating' and the second 'binding' to 'steering'. 'Self' and 'itself' is intentional so I won't change that, and ...

    Sep 4
  • Poetry » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: A Day in College

    Hey there, thanks for your review! College experience can be different for everyone, but the new experiences can be fun -- coming from a fellow university beginner. About the rhythm, ...

    Aug 28
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Literature Re: Death and Destruction [Ch. V, Nine]

    Hey there 4rev, thanks a lot for your review! I am glad that you liked the chapter in general, although I do agree that many chapters have a lot of ...

    Aug 17
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    I mean, that's nothing new tbh XD

    Aug 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    Some questions for reviewers: Q1. There are a lot of places where I did a lot of hand-holding in this chapter because I felt the chapter in general might be ...

    Aug 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    Yo, Tika, I have some questions for you this time as well, and some answers: Q1. Was this the most Nine chapter to have ever Nine'd out of all the ...

    Aug 14
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    Bet

    Aug 13
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Supernatural Re: Man, Machine, and Madness [Ch. XXIII, Nine]

    Genuinely, this chapter is the most Nine chapter to have ever Nine'd

    Aug 13
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: Underwater

    Hey, I know it's a bit of a hassle once you have already written the kanji/hiragana, but it would be great if you could also post the romaji by editing ...

    Aug 10
  • Poetry » Realistic, Spiritual Re: The Pursuit of Happiness

    This is just a rap and a midnight miscellany, no need to think too hard about it, just read it and try to rap it if you want to! Though ...

    Aug 3
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: The Kudryavka Sequence [Ch. XXII, Nine]

    Author's Note and Disclaimer: Most of this chapter was made while having a severe headache and a bad fever, so suggestions and revision advice is appreciated wherever necessary. Edit: Halfway ...

    Aug 2
  • Poetry » Narrative, Romantic Re: A Little Bit of Everything (By Lavender)

    I am glad that you liked the poem, Alex! 😁

    Jul 30


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain