User avatar

TheMissingPiece

TheMissingPiece

  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Wander

    Beautiful! I love the wording of this poem! I hope to read more of your work!

    Jul 30, 2015
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Chris's Life

    Yeah.

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Chris's Life

    Thank you! I actually made this for my uncle Chris!

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Humor, Realistic Re: Chris's Life

    Thx!

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Fanfiction Re: Hayffie- After Mockingjay

    Haha. Np.

    Jan 15, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Troublemaker

    Thank you!

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Troublemaker

    Thank you!

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Troublemaker

    Thx!

    Jan 9, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Marble mask

    I enjoyed reading it! Thank you!

    Jan 8, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Teardrops On My Guitar

    I Loved it! A-MAZ-ING.

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Shoots and Ladders

    Love It!

    Nov 26, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Teen Fiction Re: Angel Wings

    It's so sad! I can feel the emotions in this piece and it is very nerve-wracking. I picture the angel, she is very depressed.

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Twisted

    Maybe. :)

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Twisted

    Thx for the help! :D

    Nov 25, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Twisted

    Um...I'm not sure. Maybe.

    Nov 25, 2013


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)