User avatar

TheD2

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Under Their Wings; Chapter Three

    Good job, I liked it. There was a paragraph that was not spaced at all, and it should have. When you change subjects (character descriptions) Make a new paragraph. I ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: waiting

    inkling huh? I Like that. Well, that was vary descriptive, well written, I could probably not write anything that short and that good, so kudos. It kills me when people ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Trapped

    That would would sound amazing when it is all arranged, it is hard to tell how it is really supposed to be, not know how fast, the exact style, or ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hope Springs Eternal

    Emo!!!!!!!!! Thanks, now I am going to be depressed. Man! But that was awesome, Great Voc., descriptive, I believed it. My only problem. Hope? she didn't seem very hopeful now. ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: "Lucky Me" Prologue

    Interesting, I am familiar with Pandora's box, I even started a rendition of the story. (vary graphic in my account though) I would like to see how this story turns ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Only you

    Oh, the words that can urupt from a hartbroken mouth. With such flowidity, do the word spread onto the page of anger, regret, or vengace. So has what has been ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sixteen

    Good, but the poem seems like it was written a little rushed I am sorry, that is just what came to mind. It was good, the only thing I am ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Bonsoir

    There were some places where a word was not added to the next line, which kind of threw it off. (Change of topic) Alas! teach me, I have been wanting ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Spilling

    It is good, but I found it a little hard to follow. It is one of those poems that you have to read fast to make some of it sound ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In-House Meditation Device

    Right, the poem must have a deep meaning in it, please, :D. It would be an awsome poem, if it were a little easier to understand. You give this to ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Human Side of Things

    I might be too late for this to be noticed, but I want to comment on it. I Liked this, it shows really well, felling. I Love the way it ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fame and Fortune

    I will do a girl thing here. *stunned* Holy Hell, I loved that, that was beyond amazing. I had no clue that anyone would write a poem on the life ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Search for Seclusion (Temporary Title)

    Yay! I get to comment on it first "Yes!" "The sky was overcast, the night was grey, my vision was hazy." Um, The sky was overcast, the night was gray? ...

    Mar 2, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Nails and Knives

    Good job, that song read just like poetry. Unless it was rap, because rap is not poetry, it is crap. :D Anyways, (sorry for getting off topic there), Bliss is ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    AAhhhhhhhh! A guy posting on this. Every body run for their lives. hehe. Any ways, that was fun. I haven't read Twilight, I have a few friends who have, and ...

    Feb 10, 2008


It's all a matter of perspective. Everyone is the hero of their own story, and the villain of another's.
— James