User avatar

TheCrimsonLady

The Crimson Lady

  • Short Story » General, General Re: How the white wolf fell Chapter one

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I haven't read any of the previous installments of this novel, so you'll excuse me if I critique ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Werething - Chapter 3

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I haven't read any of the previous installments of this novel, so you'll excuse me if I critique ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Tales of the Argonauts: the Osorezu and the Hana (12-1)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick Review Day review for you! First, I must confess that I have not read the previous chapters, so please do excuse me if ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Narrative Re: Pokemon Ultimate Evolution Season Two: Episode 24, Burned Into Memory

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review for you! Alright, it's been a month since I've reviewed. Let's get back down to business. Nitpicks first: "You bet! It's not ...

    Oct 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 15

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I haven't read most of the previous chapters, so please do excuse me if I mess something up. ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Removed

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I haven't read the previous chapters, so excuse me if I'm wrong about some things. Let's get down ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: The Hybrids (Chapter 10)

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I haven't read the previous chapters, so please do excuse me if I get something totally wrong that ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, General Re: Imaginary Friends - 10: Tears Dry On Their Own

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick Review day review for you! Let's get down to business; nitpicks first, love. ‘I know, I was there’, I replied. You have apostrophes- ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Romantic Re: Fainaru Circus -- Chapter Three

    hello, love! Aurora here with a review day review for you! It's still in the dirt, soaking up the blackened, charred mud as the blurry background brightens into a burning ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Guardianship, Ch.2 - Following The Guardian

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! I confess I haven't read any previous chapters, so I hope I don't get anything too wrong. Alright, ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Tomorrow- Chapter Fifteen

    Hello, love! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! Nitpicks first: I avoid everyone else; they assume that I’m overcome with grief but, in reality, I’m too ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Tomorrow- Chapter Fourteen

    Hello there! Aurora here with a quick review day review for you! And.. onto the next chapter! Haha. Nitpicks first: I do not talk throughout dinner. People don't think without ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Tomorrow- Chapter Thirteen

    Hello, darling! Aurora here with a review day review for you! Haven't read the previous chapters, so please do excuse me if I say something that's been cleared up previously. ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 90 [Or, The End] (Revised)

    Hello, love. Aurora here with a review day review for you. Oh. My. God. I'm crying right now. But... but... but... Everything needs to work out perfectly for Christian! And... ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Book Man, Chapter 88-89 (Revised)

    Hello there, darling! Aurora here with a review day review for you! Nitpicks first: He would miss them—but, he had to admit, it would have been difficult to keep two ...

    Sep 28, 2014


It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore