User avatar

TheBoyWhoFloed

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He ruined it.

    I know like i said before a lot of the rhymes are elementary, i really want to fix it.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He ruined it.

    I can here ther critisism already. I worte this poem with a friend. It Switches perspective when ever it says 'Guy' or 'Girl'. So if it says 'Guy' above a ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Good Kind of Pain

    This poem was revised and completely rewritten, with new words and everything. But the message is still the same. It definitly the most unique love poem i've ever written.

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Girl

    This poem is very powerful, very enjoyable. Impossible to not be liked. Kudos

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The One in the Shadows

    I wrote this for a person that a care for more than they know. It started out as something i was venting with but it turned into something more

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I think my brain just died...

    I think it was really good, in an exquisite sort of way. Nice stuff.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Beat

    tthanks Liz

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: don't become invisible

    its interesting, lol. nice work.

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: December 14th

    IT AWESOME!

    Dec 4, 2005


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree