User avatar

Temi

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: False Guardian.

    This is quite interesting! It's pure and soulful. The message is clear and precise. In my opinion your choice of words conveys simple images that seems to add to the ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, Other Re: Between The Stars

    Its's interesting! Distinct due to your word choices. Your words and voice creates images that illustrates your message. However, reading the last comment, I can't just agree with the fact ...

    Apr 13, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    Well... That was different. It wasn't poetic in anyway (in my opinion). But, on the other hand, It was funny and witty. Nice one!

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Painting Dies

    Nice poem! I love the voice in this piece. It seemed as if it suddenly spilled out of your soul! In my opinion, I also think it had kind of ...

    Apr 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Don't Mistake This Smile

    Nice poem! I love the poetic diction because it was quite explantory. I also love your voice. It had a hint of defence in it! Keep it up!!

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Thoughts of a Compulsive Liar

    I love this piece cause it's funny and witty. The diction was self-explantory making the reader understand the piece. Nice one! Keep it up

    Apr 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Breaking Rules

    Nice piece! It sound's like it came from the imaginations of a young child vibrant and alive. Nice one! Keep writing

    Apr 14, 2011


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne