User avatar

TeaLeaf

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Couple of Seconds

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to be reviewing your story. Firstly, I have to say that I have never read anything like this before. What I enjoyed ...

    Nov 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, General Re: Delete

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to be reviewing your story. This is a short story so it is going to be a short review. First things first, ...

    Nov 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Science Fiction Re: The System: 2

    Hello. I am going to review your chapter. Again, I have to say that I very much enjoyed reading your chapter. You have introduced more intriguing characters and I have ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: Escaping Home: Chapter One

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to review your chapter. This is going to be a quick review as I am off to bed soon. First things first, ...

    Nov 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Teen Fiction Re: I am Matt Bennett

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to be reviewing your story. Before I begin my review, my advice to you is that you split your story up into ...

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Teen Fiction Re: The Open Window

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to be reviewing your story. This is a good story. It is certainly very tense and the suspension builds up throughout the ...

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The System: One

    My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to review your chapter. First things first, I very much enjoyed reading your chapter. Your writing is very fluid and everything flows smoothly. ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Triumphant Will

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to be reviewing your story. I do not row myself but I can identify and relate with your character. I used to ...

    Nov 1, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: Georgia Classics

    Hello. My name is TeaLeaf. I am going to review your piece. First things first, as BookWolf has mentioned, your chapter looks as if it is one huge paragraph. This ...

    Oct 31, 2014


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak