User avatar

Tazy

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Not knowing

    I agree complealty that it is to rushed but this piece of writing was for my writing course so I was restricted to 500 to 600 words which is not ...

    Apr 18, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Taken Hostage

    Thanks I'll take that on board i see what your saying.

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Stream of Consciousness

    One word wounderful not much more to say I couldnt find a fault well done.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Attempt to kill Writer Block

    I like it an interesting idea.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The sight that Caroline see's.

    Thanks guys much appreciated.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Beyond fantastic, you write beyond your age. I loved the imagry it made the story come alive. I was on the edge of my seat. keep writing your going to ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Kansas City Affair: The Strawberry Blonde One *edit

    Powerful piece, really drew me in. I couldn't find any flaws so thats why this critique is so short. Congratulations on creating such a good read.

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: trying my hand at the short story...

    I'm afraid it was so short I couldnt follow what you where on about the fisrt lines discription was good but try and extend it as it was so short ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dream

    I thought this poem was fantastic it captured me right to the end.

    Jan 22, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Of Lavender and Shooting Stars

    Very interesting it captivated me. I just couldnt stop reading the imegrey was fantstic.

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Erasure

    I loved this it flowed well

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Complete silence- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POEM?

    I thought the poem was great except the ending needs some work

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Short excerpt from a possibly long story

    I am amazed no one else has comented it ws fantastic discription really drew the reader in.

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Eternity

    It had a lot of emotion i loved it imensley

    Nov 16, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Monsters (Part 2)

    Good piece i liked it imesly.

    Nov 16, 2005


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace