User avatar

Tarshni

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: This Is Who We Are

    wow! really amazing poem! It is incredable that you were able to write such a long poem that keeps you reading and drawn to what you are abouit to say ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My Reason

    "I would have thought That after all this time, My Reason Would not have been what you are." Personally, I feel you use too many blunt stops where they aare ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another

    I like the fact that you have written your poem in a very unique style... although maybe if you had started each stanza with a differen word instead of 'another' ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: terrorist?

    Hey, I noticed quite a few mistakes throughout your poem. Even so, I found the message of your poem moving and extremely just. I think there are people out there ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Gentle Kiss

    wow... i have to say this but poems that involve love move me.. the possible heart ache as well as the beauty of love itself... I love when both sides ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Take away the pain

    wow... Honestly I have a passion for children and cannot stand to see abuse. This poem just made me want to cry.. It is so sad... I love the way ...

    Jun 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mercy

    hey, Really amazing for a 14 year old! I love the use of your wording to esxplain and make the reader feel the emotion you feel when writting your peom. ...

    Jun 17, 2011


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro