User avatar

TanazMasaba

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Speak Now Chapter Two: Trying Times

    *blushing* thank you so much for the advice (and the compliments) pls come back now and then to read this. I don't think I can continue if I don't have ...

    Nov 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    God I'm so glad this chapter is not that lengthy like so many people's are, but don't you think it's getting a little rushed? Slow down there and express more ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    God I'm so glad this chapter is not that lengthy like so many people's are, but don't you think it's getting a little rushed? Slow down there and express more ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Deleted

    oh and if you got time please see my work "Speak Now". I need good writers to help me correct my mistakes. Criticisms not accepted---criticisms WANTED!!!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    Thanks so musch for your help and please do come by now and then!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Am Afraid

    oh and if you need any help just PM me

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: love, friendship, family

    i wrote this almost a year ago for my little sister Titly.....and I know whoever is reading this can dedicate it to some one they love too

    Aug 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mind-Stones

    I like this its very creative.

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This one time.

    mmmmmmmmm.......this was short yet really sweet and I liked it. Usually people makes their poems long when talking about romance and love but you kept it short and in control. ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Richard

    hey this is really really good! I like how the girl doesn't care about age differences and how she thinks her feelings are in control when it isn't. nice job ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Addiction

    Thanks! this was inspired by stories of addicts who are trying to recover and keeps on failing. I have never been an addict myself but I wonder if this is ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All The Single Ladies ch-1

    i agree with the story getting rushed and thanks for pointing the mistakes out, they're really helpful. I have read some of your works and wow you are really talented! ...

    Jul 17, 2010


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners