User avatar

Tamora

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear.

    i don't usually enjoy short poems, but this is really powerful, and i like it. the only thing is the second line, I somehow think that's a mistake? but otherwise, ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: To Do with Music

    Thank you!! I always miss-use semi-colons. I'm so glad that you gave me that site, that's really helped.

    May 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: -removed-

    Wow!! This has changed so much! I'm not sure if I prefer it this way though, I think you could show the ideas easier when it was more real. Bringing ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan: #5

    I've been working on this part for ages, but I can't seem to get it right! I want to keep this plot, and all the ideas that asre presented, and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan #4

    I've edited it now, but as I've said there are a few spots that I can't seem to get worked out, so some advice would be very helpful!

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Sorry Gladius, I've got to go, I'll review the fourth some other time, from what i saw it looks great! i'll see you later.

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Legend of Zelda: The Wings of Darkness

    Before I read the 4th chapter I'm going to review the third. Sorry I couldn't do this earlier, but it's Christmas, and the family's all here, I just don't have ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan 2

    I've checked the punctuation, and changed that sentance, but is there anything that seems to make no sense, or anything that I need to note? :?: :smt059 you guys are ...

    Oct 5, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan #1

    I've made more changes, again! the tips are great, keep them coming guys!

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan #1

    I've made the changes that you have suggested. Thanks guys! Yes, Elelel, Brynden likes Lyllan, now calm down! and there's a reason why I used that description of Lyllan. I'm ...

    Aug 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Lyllan: Prologue

    I've edited it to include your ideas. :D Thanks guys, I prefer it as it is now. 8)

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Worlds Apart 3

    This took me ages to write and i'm still new at this, so please review it for me?!

    Apr 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: World's Apart.

    This is just the start, there's more to come.

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Keep writing! I'm hooked!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Excellent Prose! Wonderful descriptions of the settings and charactors. It leapt from one thing to another a bit and I found myself confused a bit. If you re write it ...

    Mar 7, 2007


are we even writers if we never did huge research and used none of it?
— Kay (NovemberCrow)