User avatar

Talking_Pinata

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Delete

    Could everyone try to give their opinions on the overall story? As well as nitpicks, that is a lovely way of reviewing in my eyes. If you really don't have ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    Thankyou! All the compliments are so great!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Delete

    Periwinkle came and attacked it first! How suprising! Thankyou! I'll be looking into the nitpicks soon ^^

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: PHOENIX, or, Set Fire to the River

    Very nice! I liked basically everything about it!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Courage

    Very nice! I just love narrative poetry and this was a good job of one!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time Flies

    Oh! I loved this one! Personify time! Brilliant idea! Two thumbs up to you and a gold star to go with it!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Under The Twilight

    This was very good! Despite its potential cliche-ness, you avioded it beautifully and created a whole other idea! *gold star for you*

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Wow! Thankyou! This means so much to me all the compliments from everyone!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bury Her Anyway

    Thankyou for the compliment! It means tons to me!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Monster

    Wow. I'm so glad your friend is better. This is rough (meaning emotional, not choppy.). Good job, I really liked this!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    Thankyou for the suggestions and compliments, I changed the beginning...I don't know if it works, but it does for me. ^^ I also want to say just how much I ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    Wow, thankyou everyone! This means more than you can imagine to me!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    Wow, thankyou everyone! I guess I'll be working to improve this one despite the fact that it was spontaneous when I wrote it...!

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Painting

    Sorry for the bump

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: First Kiss

    Haha! That was amazingly captivating! I didn't even blink to quit reading until it was a dream! Good work, and keep writing.

    Apr 23, 2008


“Isn't it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables