User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Thanks! Can I just say this was my first poem ever. :-) Did you know that England has the highest surveillance cameras per square mile?

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Thanks! Can I just say this was my first poem ever. :-) Did you know that England has the highest surveillance cameras per square mile?

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Thanks! Can I just say this was my first poem ever. :-) Did you know that England has the highest surveillance cameras per square mile?

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Thanks! Can I just say this was my first poem ever. :-) Did you know that England has the highest surveillance cameras per square mile?

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Queen Bee

    :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Broken Mask

    Thanks! :-) It's nice logging on to find that something you wrote atmmidnight has got on the spotlight! :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Broken Mask

    Thanks, I've made the change! :-) Don't forget to like! :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Weeping Willow

    Your welcome! I tend to poetry review bomb people! :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Broken Mask

    Thank you, I am glad you liked it so much.

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Broken Mask

    Thanks :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Broken Mask

    Thanks, any better? Don't forget to like! :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Spiritual Re: Perfect Love

    This is really nice, the way you have likened love and God! :-)

    Jan 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Dancing Trees

    Just saying what I would do if I was in your (converse?) shoes.

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: It's the way of the world

    That would explain the lack of reviews! :-) I recommend you publish it......

    Jan 11, 2014
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: Earth's First Blood

    Expecting the unexpected is inpossable, as then it would be expected.

    Jan 10, 2014


If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
— Henry David Thoreau, "Walden"