User avatar

TakeThatYouFiend

TakeThatYouFiend

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Sweet Whisperings

    I don't know why, but I feel as though the last line rhymes! The last phrase is beautiful, a metaphor that returns when one is thinking about somthing else entirely. ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Shelter

    It appears that other reviewers are looking for deep philosophical metaphors and links to human rights and other universal themes, but to me, and I might be wrong, but all ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: We are the modern zombies.

    Great poem, and I am very glad you have rhymed it. I find poems that are indistinguishable from paragraphs kind of annoying. A few of the rhymes were a little ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Horror Re: Pandemic - Chapter One (1/2)

    A very true account of trying to move silently at night, despite it being a subject easy to write old favorites with, the accidental creak of the door causing the ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Other, General Re: A memory that created my life.

    This seems to be ok, but not my cup of tea. Leaving spelling aside (not a problem) it has a feeling of conclusion, without anything happening. This is a problem ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Short Story » General, Other Re: Trapped In A Cage.

    I plan to write a review for all three of your short storys, but each will be individual from the other. It will be up to you as to which ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Poetry » Horror, Other Re: The Season of the Dead

    I don't know what triggered this either, and I dread to think what. An Autumn walk perhaps? Or mabey just a walk through a graveyard hit by a tornado. Despite ...

    Nov 23, 2013
  • Short Story » Humor, Satire Re: Government.

    This work is good for a number of reasons, the main one being that it's it has extended layers of description, meaning you don't quite know what's going on until ...

    Nov 23, 2013


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight