16+ Language Violence Mature Content

Government.

by Willard

Warning: This work has been rated 16+ for language, violence, and mature content.

9/11 is an inside job. Most people don't know crap like that, but I do. I'm one of the ones who is behind everything, but I basically take it in the behind. Call me the government's bitch. Hell, I don't even know why I got hired in the first place. They just randomly picked me up off the god damn street. They said one day I'll be paid, but I've been waiting nine god damn months for this and still received buttkiss. My main job is to keep America like America.

The one behind this all is the true president, Jeffery P. Dahmer Sr.. Obama just sits on his arse and plays Cat's Cradle. The only main job Barack has is being the lead singer of Politikz, a garage band with him, Palin, and McCain. They don't have an actual garage to play in, so they use the Apollo Moon Landing stage. Last year, they hosted a concert where they sold out all 32 folding chairs. And so on.

The main office is located under the floor of Walt Disney's cyrogeniccally frozen body. My office is located right across the wall. It is pretty comfy, I have to admit, but the only problem is that they store the Roswell aliens in here. The nerds who decode wingdings wanted the room. One even threatened to stab me if I didn't give them it. Like most of the government's decisions, it was settled by Rock Paper Scissors.

Today was my last day. It was perfect timing, because they're planning the next "terrorist" attack. The idea was having a sociopathic man put a bomb in soup at a mall food court. When I was walking out, I can see them discussing it in The War Room. The War Room is a large poker table with chips and everything. They were arguing on what race the attacker is going to be.

Right now, I'm sitting on a chair right next to an apartment window. It has a perfect view of the street covered with parading people. I put my earbuds in and press play on the iPod. "The Middle" by Jimmy Eats World starts playing. It is perfect music for this moment. Right now, I'm about to do my big job that'll get me paid.

My new name is Mohammed Stevenson. I was born in Detroit, Michigan in 1989. My parents were abusive to me, causing me to run away multiple times. I eventually made it into Stanford, where I met a scientist who was a specialist in long range weapons. He taught me how to get a perfect headshot shooting from the hip. I honestly find my new profile extremely stereotypical, but oh well.

Everyone in the crowd starts going crazy. I stand up to see our "president" waving in the backseat of the car. I peek over to see him keep looking at the window. This is a dangerous job, and he signed up for it knewing it was leading to death. Oh, my motive for this headshot is that I'm a white supremacist, if that makes sense because my character is from the middle east.

I grab the sniper from the corner, looked into the scope, and pulled the trigger. I close my eyes before I can see the bullet pass through his head. A part of me makes me collapse into the fetal position. I cradle the sniper and start singing. "IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME, LITTLE GIRL, YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE,EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!" I scream as I lay crying in fetal position.

This is what you call The United States of America.

JayeCShore wrote a review...

Hi, J.C. here for a review!

9/11 is an inside job.

I'm not even going to comment on that, even though I just did. I could go on for days about this, but that would be the most boring review ever, so I'll shut up about it.

Call me the government's bitch. Hell, I don't even know why I got hired in the first place. They just randomly picked me up off the god damn street. They said one day I'll be paid, but I've been waiting nine god damn months for this and still received buttkiss. My main job is to keep America like America.

Though a bit excessive, there is a right place and a right time to use such foul language, and though I would personally omit one or both of the "damns," the rest is fine. I don't use language like this, as you know, but I've heard enough of it to know when it's appropriate :P

Okay, this is so terrible, but so true. The president isn't doing diddly squat, and I can't believe I just said that, but I won't lie about it. Someone has to be controlling it all from the backstage, and the president, and the rest of the government, are just pawns in this sadistically retarded game.

The whole thing about the band is hysterical, especially the Apollo Moon Landing stage. And the 32 folding chairs, of course. Some rock star, no?

The War Room is a large poker table with chips and everything. They were arguing on what race the attacker is going to be.

And yet again, funny, but so true and so wrong. They pretty much flip a coin to decide what's going to happen. Or rather, as the case may be, play "rock paper scissors."

"IT JUST TAKES SOME TIME, LITTLE GIRL, YOU'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE RIDE,EVERYTHING WILL BE JUST FINE. EVERYTHING WILL BE ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT!" I scream as I lay crying in fetal position.

And then, staying true to your darker side, you end it with a bang (literally) and an extremely powerful statement. One that can't be denied. While I won't say this is one of my favorite works, it's definitely worth the read.

Thank you Strange!

#D65F54 ">- JC -

#TheFaultInOurReviews

Renard wrote a review...

9/11 is an inside job. - A HOOK. The definition of a hook.

Hey. XD

You have been reviewing me, so now I return the favour.

I loved this. The title obviously hinted at your topic in a big way, but once I started reading, it went in a totally different direction from what I had expected.

'Obama just sits on his arse and plays Cat's Cradle.' You clearly have an opinion and that remains throughout which is what makes it funny.

Overall, I think you have been very brave to tackle such an issue here, and I would like to see more of this style of work in the future.

Great job.

Kudos.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:20 am
MooCowPoop wrote a review...

MooCowPoop here for a quick review!
I felt like it was nice a nice piece and your ideas are very clever. However, I feel like it droned on at certain parts. Like with the part about the president about to get shot. I think you should try making this story a little faster pace so that the jokes will come quicker. Other than that, I like the cleverness. Keep it up

Good job.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey there!
I found this poem very funny actually ;) but near the end I kind of dipped into sudden seriousness. Since this is meant for fun I won't nit pick on the tiny little things, I'll just give a few overviews!
1. Spelling, although there isn't much it is important to remember to check; here is one example:

ampartment
and
taught

2.Detail, not a lot of it, you don't really need that in a short story as much but a little bit more would be nice.
I think this is a nice, quick short made for fun; that is good, it is fun to write sometimes without worrying about stuff :D
Alex out, beep.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:32 am
FireFox wrote a review...

Hi, Strange! I meant to review this when I read it yesterday, but didn't get around to writing the review, so here I am again! FireFox here, reviewing for the Apple Dumpling Gang! (Yes, that is our real name!)

Needs Improvement:
1. Grammar/spelling. I won't nitpick, because I know others will, and nitpicking grammar and spelling should be saved for the absolute final draft anyway. Just know that there are a few grammar and spelling issues here and there, throughout this piece.

2. You use a lot of telling rather than showing, when it should be vice versa. Describe to us the view from the MC's office. Describe to us how our MC was picked up off the street and chosen for this "job."

Being that this piece is quite short as of yet, there's not too much to give you to improve on, but I absolutely love this concept you have come up with and I love the idea of a piece about government corruption and things like that. I'd have to say my favorite part is your paragraph with the description of the "head quarters" or main office. That was very well done and cleverly executed. I like the bit about Walt Disney's body, too. :) Very, very clever and kind of humorous as well, which I also adore. Well done!

If you ever elaborate on this piece or need any other reviews, just send me a PM!

-FireFox

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:29 am

Oops I think I just wrote the same review twice. Kind of difficult on a phone

Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 am
TakeThatYouFiend wrote a review...

This work is good for a number of reasons, the main one being that it's it has extended layers of description, meaning you don't quite know what's going on until the end. From a reader's point of view it's a little short, but I don't know where you could extend it. It is rated 16+, but did you really need all the swearing? The almost driven crazy mindset was great, and added a sort of twisted theme. The war room below Walt Disney was a great idea. Best of all was the garage band comparison, a brilliant extended metaphor.

Willard says...

It only had two swear words

Unneeded ones.

Willard says...

Not really, thanks!

Of corse its up to you, didn't mean to insult or anything. :-)

"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"