User avatar

TPak

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Way Of The Jungle (chapter one)

    Sorry it's taken me so long to review this for you (thanks for the PM). I like how your main character, Kyle, he's very intellectual and you use most of ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: One Of My Days

    I love the imagery! I could actually feel how she did, well I kind of had before but that's another story . . .Anyway I really like how you sucked ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Wisdom of Mr Fox

    When I read the title I was a bit unsure that I would like the poem. Well this is coming from a girl who's friend dressed up as a princess ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Rose Garden

    Hi, Smriti! This was a great narrative poem. It really sucked you in. But there was a few typos but not enough to ruin your effect. One was that on ...

    Sep 22, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Two

    I just finished reading both chapters and I'm hooked. I love the plot and everything else. I can easily relate to Alexandria when she talks about her family and how ...

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

    I actually read vampire diaries as a joke but I got pulled in! I thought it came out after Twilight but it came out before. My favorite by L.J. Smith ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hope

    I agree with the revisions of a previous reviewer. But overall it was good. My favorite stanza would have to be, I am slow and burning expecting every particle within ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If home is where the heart is, my home's with you.

    Hello there! This poem was really good. I rather like how he/she tells about how they regret leaving their lover. There was just one thing I suggest. In this stanza: ...

    Sep 7, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [6]

    I just finished reading this chapter and I'm officially in love with Taboo. Your very skilled at writing! I love Lucas because he is just kind of the silent, mysterious ...

    Sep 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Just a Phase

    I like how you interpret your feelings into this piece. I believe it's about the narators parents and how there trust changes while they grow up. I have had the ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Feelings for a Friend

    I had this happen many times. I love your work how it has your own personal twist in it. But as you asked, I tell you how I think you ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dusting off the past

    For this poem you need to capitalize the first letter in every line. So instead of because I know that you will always be apart of what you should do: ...

    Aug 17, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Alone Today

    I liked it. I've also felt like this before where everyone is pretty much surrounding you and you feel like you might suffocate. Just some suggestions I have for you. ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ticking Heart, Beating Clock

    This was a powerful poem. I like how you used different ways to describe how sad the character is. How the their heart is broken. I have to say my ...

    Aug 16, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Stop Falling For My Best Friend

    This is pretty good. I'm sure it would be twice as good if you put it to music. It reminds me a bit like cheatercheaterbestfriendeater by nevershoutnever. And that's a ...

    Aug 16, 2010


something I have been thinking about ever since I saw the Super Mario Bros movie is how once I took a "what Nintendo character are you" quiz and I got Waluigi.
— Elinor