User avatar

TPak

  • Other » General, General Re: Imagine This A Flight Of Bliss

    This was a very nice piece. I enjoyed the use of italics and the unique layout you used which was quite eye catching but to admit, just slightly confusing. It ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: in oils

    I really enjoyed reading this poem. It was very unique and I could here your voice through the poem which kind of reminded me of (I know this sounds weird) ...

    Jun 9, 2012
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Manipulation

    Hey Chelse, T here. Actually something like this verse happened to one of my friends recently: Says he'll kill himself Just to see her cry Walks out the front door ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Writer's Block

    I really like this poem! It explains writer's block perfectly. It's not too short but not too long. It almost has the impression of a writer who is writing this ...

    May 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: That one winter by the fire;

    Hey WritersUnleashed, T here. I have to say this was a successful experiment. I've tried (and failed miserably) when it came to repetition in poetry, but this is very well ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Never see Me drop

    Hey Shailz, T here. I was very confused by your poem. It didn't make much sense to me. Are you yelling at yourself or some one else? And I have ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Those That Stood Ahead of Us

    Wow! That is just on amazing poem! I loved the whole thing! I don't have any nitpicks but I have to admit I didn't think learnt was a word at ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Bits of bits.

    Hey Boo, T here. I have to say I like the rhyming and it takes a skilled person to make a rhyming poem because it's hard to find the words. ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: highway 24

    First off I just love the metaphors! Is this poem made from an experience with a dumb boyfriend/girlfriend? I like how you interpreted the hurt and rage that the narrator ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Golden Wings -Chapter 7, Part 2

    I really love this novel of yours! It's painfully truthful and pretty darn close to real life situations I've been pushed in. I only have one nitpick this chapter and ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: for ever unknown

    Hey sher, I have a some nitpicks to point out and I'll highlight all my changes in red. You wonder why I am like this . . . Why I ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Caleb's story, chapter one

    Hey Psudiname, T here. So to start off I say I was therally impressed on your history and the background of the story that made it extremely belivable (The third ...

    Dec 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicidal Moon

    Hey Eternal, T here. I found this poem quite engaging. I was caught into it by about the second stanza. The picture it creates is heartbreaking yet so true. We ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Tales of Alexandria Hamilton Chapter Five

    Finally, a crime scene investigation! I decided to take my keyboard off caps lock for once. Is the young cop Derek Young? Because I don't remember another character name Derek. ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: halloween contest entry, the underground city

    Yellow! T here! Thanks for your message! I thought it was very interesting and like another reviewer said, it was like the book The City Of Ember , but it ...

    Oct 27, 2010


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline