Random avatar

TDMitchell

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Peace At Last

    I personally disagree with Knightly. I say keep the rhymes, because the rhymes in this piece manage to hold the poem together nicely, as opposed to other poems which just ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Times We Spent Together....

    This is a good poem. I like your short 2-sentance verses, but maybe that could be worked upon. You've captured the good times in this piece and you've obviously put ...

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tell All

    No offence, but this is a little strange. Don’t get me wrong - I like strange. One thing that this piece has done is make someone think about how often ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Script » General, General Re: The Toothpaste Tragedy

    Ridiculous, nonsense, pointless... Congratulations! You are the new William Shakespeare. In all seriousness, what you have done which I will give you some credit for is taking an even which ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: perfect

    Every woman’s battle in society today, and you’ve managed to bring this broad topic down into such an inspiring piece of writing. This piece is good, and there’s nothing bad ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Beautiful Boy

    I love the words to this song! I can even hear the words coming together to form some kind of tune - probably not the one you’ve written, but it ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bleed

    A simply beautiful and very passionate piece, thestorygirl. You’ve crafted this piece very well and you’ve given it a very illustrative feel. The day of the burning, the night of ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love: A Cycle

    Not bad. Very simple, which is good for people like me who nothing about love (lol), but as a whole it is very brief. It is a good poem, but ...

    Jan 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I never like my name

    Very, very dark, retrodisco666. Very dark indeed, and I enjoy every word of it. We had an assembly at twelve fifteen, I would do it then. That was the line ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Stuff

    From the spoiler, I gather you’ve just written this to brighten someone’s day. ... And I think we can all safely say you have done exactly that. Simple, tidy, true ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Something in my closet

    This piece is very humorous, NikkiLow. It is indeed very clever. I also like the way you’ve rhymed stuff - I like your rhyming. Your chosen style is clever and, ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Write This In Misery

    Are you alright, dante93? I don’t know if you’re actually feeling sad when you wrote this or just wrote it to seem sad,... I like this poem. It is a ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silly Me

    This is a lovely poem, Solvalery. You have put in so much emotion into this piece, and that’s what I found enjoyable. I did find it a little difficult to ...

    Jan 28, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 101 Things I Want to Do before I Die

    Wow, you are ambitious. Do you really want to do all those things? Either way, good luck with it all. You are going to be pretty busy over the next ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: 5 Reasons Why YWS Is Better Than Every Other Website

    I can totally agree with the points you’ve brought up in this list, Warrior Princess. And I like how you’ve jazzed up your answers with humorous comments here and there. ...

    Jan 27, 2011


I don't care what the miserable excuse is for showing the death of books, live, on screen. Men, I could understand; but books! -
— Edwin Morgan, From the Video Box 2