User avatar

Swetachowdhury0

#lostcase

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Na tere liye, na mere liye

    I liked it dear... And I do want a world in which we girls did to feel so. And we have to make that world ourself.

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rivera

    Welcome dear....

    Jan 24, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: Rivera

    Hiii Bellarke, hope you are doing fine.... I like the poem and the emotion you put into it..great work...keep up writing....

    Jan 19, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Hello

    Hii, it's really touching and amazing too... I know you super well so I know and understand what you wanted to say sree... You are amazing my sister.. God bless ...

    Jan 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Hello

    Hii, it's really touching and amazing too... I know you super well so I know and understand what you wanted to say sree... You are amazing my sister.. God bless ...

    Jan 14, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: So-called merciless

    Amazing sree.... Liked it...

    Jan 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Spiritual Re: A Home That Never Was

    Wow, just amazing..... Don't have words to describe but it is really amazing... Hats off to you....

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will I forget?

    Happy new year to you too and thank you so much... I will try hard to improve and write...

    Jan 2, 2019
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: Story of You: (A Ballad)

    Wow, it's amazing..... You are so so amazing and thank u for sharing this.. It's really beautiful and a great piece of work.. Amazing...keep it up..

    Dec 30, 2018
  • Short Story » Realistic, Horror Re: Within the Mind of Evil

    You did a great job... It is really good.. keep writing..

    Dec 29, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    Most welcome and thank u

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will I forget?

    Thank you for your words.

    Dec 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: October 25

    Hi Luke, I do not know what to say. It left me speechless... I hope you are fine and doing well... Just remember what is happening is happening for something ...

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Will I forget?

    Right. We have to move on and live our life

    Dec 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, Dramatic Re: It Happened in the Middle of the Night.

    Hiiii @hiraeth, it is amazing... I like it... The way you describe it it really good... Great work....

    Dec 27, 2018


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain