User avatar

SwallowedByInsanity

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Kick Them When They Fall Down

    What do you do to people weaker than you? Kick them when they fall down. How do you get rid of anomalies? Kick them when they fall down. it's a ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Waxen Mason Jars

    wow. This actually blew me away. It had a very interesting plot, one that I've never seen before really. The 'i don't regret it' part definitely gave it a twist, ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A star across my chest

    blue: spelling error. red: delete this. (usually means it's unnecessary) green: awkward wording purple: i loved this section! pink: too blunt or in need of further description/imagery/explanation I us

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Raping in the name of Honesty

    This was choppy and messy and you know what.... I loved every bit of it. Don't change a thing, it's brilliant just the way it is. It was told straight ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: To the Deaf Firmament

    Heya (: I'm going to try out a different form of editing today, instead of posting pieces of your poem and then following that up with editing comments, I'm just ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Depths of My Despair

    Everything written from the heart is worth something, remember that! Because it was written in a time of desperation and darkness, it means something and things from the heart can't ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: ...

    Hey there! :D insanity here lol. I'd like to start off by letting you know that because you chose such a common topic of poetry, it's very difficult to write ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Truth About My Reality

    Is my imagination the only friend that will love me when I'm gone? I just wanted to mention that since you said 'when i'm gone', you might consider changing 'love' ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Mitchell

    I actually really liked this, and the repetition of "Mitch" worked well (: If I could do things over, Mitch I swear to God I would But time travel's impossible, ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Desperation Heartache

    Wow! Really something worth reading, I could hear the lyrics being sung in my head, they had a real rhythm to them. The doctors, they give me pills, They give ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Broken

    I really liked this, I could here the music in my head (I write sheet music as well haha, I'm a pianist) and it was very lovely. I could picture ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: There Will Never Be An "Us"

    Wow so simple, yet it contains so much feeling in such little words! I've strived for this before and it's something that should be admired when achieved (: Kudos to ...

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Snow Day

    Circle down from the dark sky of night. "dark sky of night" sounds a little strange. Each flake as beautiful as a springtime flower Maybe, "Equivalent to the beauty of" ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Puzzle

    ooooo! I like this, especially the way it's written like a schedule from day to day. On Tuesday you hovered around close. Gave me a smile. Even said "Hello." Hello ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Wolves Are Out

    This sounds sort of like something a group of kids might chant, like the 'the bears are out tonight' rhyme. I rather liked it really, and it has sort of ...

    Dec 14, 2011


Life is like a bag of potatoes, it starts out rough, but can turn into something beautiful (and yummy).
— Ley