-
Re: Trumpet Solo!
Woah! that's quite an interesting repetition scheme you've got going on there, I'd love to try it out sometime. I think a nice title could be something like "my forte". ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Charcoal Sketch
Speak to me let me create vivid dreams to come awake I loved this stanza! that last line 'to come awake' sounded a bit awkward and forced though... Mystery unfolds ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Not My Turn
I'm not going back to apologize, Not again, not this time . (You use time here twice, and it really takes away from the flow of the poem) Through time ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: A Night in My Town
Tired from work, I walk home Step, step, step. My feet go Home, there I will head Step, step, step. My feet go Into the alley I went Instead of ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Eternity
To start off, all of your lines begin with 'it' or 'it's'. Delete it all. Get rid of that repetitive beginning, it takes away the substance of the raw emotion ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Little Bird
In that first stanza with all the commas, I think it might flow better if you make them into separate lines. I look at you, Little Bird, I look at ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Memories up in the Attic
i've got to say, I really admire your poetry, it has such flow to it and a flowery kind of imagery that pulls the reader in. I'd also like to ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: All Our Shadows
I stand on shaking knees, empty eyes, empty cups, empty stomachs. Ignored by the hustle, by the busy business bustle, I loved this entire first section! An excellent way to ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Baying For Freedom
This was beautiful, and I am extremely against animal abuse of any kind, animal testing in particular. This really speaks from the heart and I think you were right on ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: I am a waterfall
Heya! Love this poem (: blue: spelling error. red: delete this. (usually means it's unnecessary) green: awkward wording purple: i loved this section! pink: too blunt or in need of ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Alone in my head
The room was filled with light, with dark, with shadows dancing in an ark, around the floor, around my lifeless body. I just loved that! I really enjoyed reading this ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: As she walks by. . . When she gets home
Hey there haley~ blue: spelling error. red: delete this. (usually means it's unnecessary) green: awkward wording purple: i loved this section! pink: too blunt or in need of further description/imagery
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: From Me To You.
The duty of the definition of beauty makes me wonder The use of 'of' twice was a little awkward, but it was still quite a powerful way to start off ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: Growing Up I: Innocence
I really like this. It was very flowery and had an artistic and unique sort of flow to it. The only thing I'm a bit lost on is the words ...
Dec 17, 2011 -
Re: My Eyes
I personally find poetry that is written in this manner to be incredibly powerful and holds more imagery than it's lack of words might make you think. People don't seem ...
Dec 17, 2011
