User avatar

Sunnyanddinostomp

  • Short Story » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: Eternally Yours

    Hello, I quite enjoyed this short story, even though I'm not a big fan of romantic pieces of writing. I kind of guessed that the woman was going to die, ...

    Mar 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: A very short short story

    Although this is short, it is really powerful and enables you to really think about it. It isn't full of unnecessary information and really gets straight to the point, which ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Tick Tock

    Great poem! It really captures the rush of when you need to do something quickly. I've been in this situation many times and this is exactly how I was feeling. ...

    Feb 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, Romantic Re: This does not exist anymore 4

    I really enjoyed reading this story. At first I was a bit confused as to who the characters were but this made me want to read on and discover more, ...

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Chapter One

    This is great! I really love this first chapter and it really makes me want to read on. I was quite disappointed when I found that it was the end ...

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Other Re: The Nightmare Man

    well that character changed quickly. Although this is rather disturbing, I do like it. It's very gruesome and uses extremely good imagery. I really liked the way that the main ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Dr Carnival

    wow. This is amazing. It was really chilling and creepy. I loved how halfway through you thought the characters were safe but then they went to Eli's house and the ...

    Feb 3, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Colors

    Hi I really love this poem, it just seems so pure and perfect, how you describe the all colours. In the second line did you mean "We wonder why your ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Other Re: On Feeling Helpless

    Hi, This is really good, and I think that the second person viewpoint works really well. I especially like the line, "Maybe if you hold him tightly enough his pieces ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Unborn Child

    hi. I really love this poem and how it is taken from the point of view of both the mother and the child.(I think) I just wondered, is the second ...

    Jan 29, 2015
  • Other » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: trapped

    I really like this and I like that it's meant to be confusing because that's what I try to make my stories like. I feel like it sort of makes ...

    Jan 27, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nightfall

    I really like this poem. I think that the rhyming pattern is really effective and I liked the imagery used. I especially liked lines eight and nine, as well as ...

    Jan 27, 2015


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato