User avatar

Sumerj12

Sumerj12

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Her

    Hello! This is Sumer here to pop in and give you a review. I honestly cannot change a thing about this. Though I will say I felt pain, a pain ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » General, Fantasy Re: .

    Hello! Sumer here to pop in and give you a quick review. Alright, I'd like to start off by saying I think this is a sweet little poem. I love ...

    Jul 6, 2017
  • Poetry » Culture, Dramatic Re: 3 Sonnets

    Hello! Sumer here to pop in and give you a quick review. Sonnet No. 1 I would like to start off by saying I'm not sure why but I felt ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: Deleted

    Hello! Sumer here to pop in and give you a little review. Alright, I will start off by saying I love everything this poem stands for and the second I ...

    Jul 5, 2017
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lovelorn

    Hello Aleta! Sumer here, just going to give you a quick review! Alright, there isn't much about this poem that I can change or point out as wrong though I ...

    Jun 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Historical Fiction, Spiritual Re: Anonymous

    Hello there! Sumer here to review your work. Alright, I see that this is a poem that tells a great story and makes an even better statement. This piece of ...

    Jun 29, 2017
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: Love And Hate (Edit)

    Alright, I see that this poem has much emotion and I do believe the emotion is strong. However, I do also believe the flow of this poem is set off ...

    Jun 29, 2017


Perhaps when we find ourselves wanting everything, it is because we are dangerously close to wanting nothing.
— Sylvia Plath