-
Re: Graffiti
Fixed that
Jun 24, 2018 -
Re: Graffiti
Oh wait. I didn't realize the white blood would be a confusion. This poem was focusing on issues of sexuality. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
Jun 24, 2018 -
Re: my mind's summer
:D
Jun 22, 2018 -
Re: Graffiti
Glad you liked it. Hope things will work out in your relationship. See ya around. :)
Jun 22, 2018 -
Re: Graffiti
I'm glad you liked it :D
Jun 21, 2018 -
Re: I like the sun
Glad you enjoyed the poem! It would be a great idea to drag the ending to another poem, like a part 2.
Jun 16, 2018 -
Re: Her heart
Thank you!!! It%u2019s helps out when people improvement ideas, though ic ant really take credit for the bold lines. They%u2019re actually song lyrics.
Jun 16, 2018 -
Re: Her heart
Thank you for the review!! Really new to this poetry thing, so this helps. The two lines in bold are actually song lyrics, which I based the poem on.
Jun 16, 2018 -
Re: Facade
Thank you for the insightful review! its really a help since I%u2019m new to the whole poetry thing. Hope to see ya around.
Jun 15, 2018 -
Re: Facade
Glad you enjoyed it :)
Jun 15, 2018 -
Re: I like the sun
Yours is cool too. I%u2019m always into artsy stuff.
Jun 15, 2018 -
Re: I like the sun
:)
Jun 15, 2018 -
Re: I like the sun
Thank you!!! The last three lines are a song lyric. Glad you liked the poem.
Jun 15, 2018 -
Re: The Monster in Your Closet
I forgot to switch to review and now I have to wait for a moderator.
Jun 2, 2014 -
Re: The Monster in Your Closet
Note: This review has been deleted
Jun 2, 2014
Hey there! Stor here to review on this (mini) review day. This is a really great 'other' piece. The monster reminds me of Cookie Monster! Ha ha. Old memories. I ...
