User avatar

StoryWeaver13

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Hide and Seek

    Hey, you reviewed something I wrote a few days ago I do believe! Thank you, and here to return the favor . ;)Anyway... When Veritas said "terribly well-written," it couldn't ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Courting Insanity (1)

    Unimpressive, some may go as far as to say disgusting; scum on the belly of an Above Sea whale, or maybe a rotten tooth that still clung stubbornly to a ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I'm Strong Enough

    I thought this was pretty good, I'm all for that girls-don't-need-to-be-in-a-relationship-to-be-happy stuff. I really liked these lines: I'm strong enough to stand on my own two feet, and I'm strong ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Immortal

    I thought this was definitely a good poem, the way you wrote it flowed really well and definitely had a sharp mental image. There was only one thing I'd change: ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: [Post Deleted]

    Wow, this definitely felt powerful to me. I'm not a religious person, either, I'm not even sure what religion I can fairly belong to. I just felt like you portrayed ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Firefly Dance

    Cautiously, attentively, I listen. Are they asleep? My ears catch the muffled, gentle sounds of snoring. Yes, they are. Anxiously, I mince past them and proceed down the hallway. If ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Demon

    This was pretty good, but I just got the feeling that something was lacking here. It was solid start to finish, but I just didn't feel anything from it particularly. ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Savior: Chapter One

    The rehearsal date had already come , and the church members were bouncing in their seats , as they drove through the city. Madison looked back at her choir, kneeling ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Goodbye

    Overall I thought this was pretty good, so here's just a couple of things: The first thing is that the first verse, every line starts with "This is goodbye to..." ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Procrastination

    The first reviewer did a really good job of picking out what little there was to fix about this piece, so overall there isn't much I can say except that ...

    Aug 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Evol evlove

    This was kind of an interesting poem, though I do think it could be improved with minor tweaks here and there. In general, though, I found this really interesting and ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Sapling

    Whoa, I really liked this. It had a loose flowing rhythm and for once I liked the lack of punctuation, which kind of emphasized it. The voice and style are ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Fireworks

    I did definitely like your descriptions, but I actually kind of didn't like the fact that it was the same kind of rhyme over and over (ie. rhyming with light ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Missing in action

    I suppose there are places where this could be critiqued, but I don't feel like there's anything that really jumped out at me and it honestly looks fine as-is. In ...

    Aug 20, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: the bad guy

    Wow, I felt like this was really personal, yet you definitely had a mature outlook on it too. Which is hard to do in situations like these. I definitely know ...

    Aug 19, 2011


seagulls are bad sea chickens with no sense of humanity
— Kay (novembercrow)